(13)

Hee reached the club where the party was held with the trio. Jungwon took a deep breath. "Heeseung hyung! Thank you!" He said and walk outside followed by his friends. He met Yeonjun with a cute looking tall boy. "Hello Yeonjun hyung! Happy Anniversary!! !" Jungwon said and smiled at Yeonjun. "Thanks won!" He said and ruffled younger's hair.

"Oh... Who is he hyung! He's so cute!" The tall boy exclaimed while smiling showing his dimples. Jungwon smiled at him. "Hello. Are you Soobin hyung? Yeonjun hyung always talk about you!" He said and offered his hand and soobin shook it softly. "Yes... But what's your name little one?" Soobin said still smiling at him. "Oh.. I'm Yang Jungwon. Nice to meet you and Happy Anniversary Soobin hyung!" He said and smiled.

"Ahh.. Thanks Jungwon-ah!!" Soobin said. "So..Enjoy Jungwon!!" Yeonjun said looking at him. "Thanks Yeonjun hyung!" He said and walked towards his friends who was talking to each other as Jay , Niki and Sunghoon haven't arrived yet.

"What's wrong Hee hyung?" Jungwon asked seeing Heeseung worried. "They didn't came yet. I'm worrie-" hee said but cut off "Just call them!" Sunoo said sarcastically. "Okay..." Heeseung said and walked outside because there was the loud music so he can't call anyone there. The trio was standing on one corner.

"So... Am i really looking good??" Jungwon asked. "Yeahhh... You're look hot won!!" Sunoo said and Jake nodded in agreement. "So.....what's the plan?!" Sunoo asked. "What plan?!" Jungwon said being clueless. "Ahh won... How are you gonna tell him about your feelings???" Jake asked being done with the younger one. "Oh..." Jungwon said making OH face.

The outfit of Won.

"Listen to me! There are rooms on the second floor

"Listen to me! There are rooms on the second floor. Wait for him there... We'll send him there telling him that you're waiting for him. When he come, tell him about your feelings!" Sunoo said and Jungwon giggled nervously. "It's not easy..." Jungwon said. "Have this!" Sunoo handed him a drink. "I haven't drunk before!!" He said bit confused. "Have it.. It has so less alcohol. It will just give you some confidence." Sunoo said but Jake was worried. "Won... You can drink if you want if you're not comfortable no need!" Jake said and smiled but Jungwon nodded in agreement. "I'll drink it!" He said and drink it and gasped after drinking all in one go.

"WOAHH... What are you doing Won??" Heeseung asked looking at Jungwon. "I'm fine hyung!" He said and smiled. "Ok.." Hee said and kept his hand around Jake's shoulder.
"So.. I'm going. You'll inform him, right??" Jungwon asked Sunoo. "Yeahh.. Best of luck Won!" Sunoo said smiling. "So.. When will they arrive??" Jungwon asked Hee and hee answered. "10 minutes!" Hee smiled at Won.

"Go now...!" Sunoo said and Jungwon went upstairs and opened the door which was empty. He stood facing the window thinking how will he tell Jay about his feelings.

"OHMYGOSHH... We'll finally helping them to get along well." Sunoo said and other two laughed. "Niki did a great job acting like he can't find his outfit to make them late!!" Hee said and laughed. "I hope our plan work!" Jake said being kinda worried. "Jakey Don't worry.. Chill It will work!" Hee said and grabbed Jake's waist pulled him towards himself from side ways.
"O-h.. O-okay!" Jake said and shuttered. "So.. When will you come in relationship ?!" Sunoo said judging them hardly. "Aye.. ddeonu shut up!" Heeseung said ignoring Sunoo.

---

"Hello Ddeonu!" Niki said running towards his boyfriend and hugged him. "Same shit different day!" Jake said and Sunghoon suddenly hugged him. "Can i join?" Heeseung asked and jakehoon after being confused for some time nodded. Jay talked to Yeonjun and came to them who were chatting to each other. "Where's won? " He asked after some time to sunoo. "he didn't came because he thought I'm he-" Jay continued without waiting for an answer.

"SHUT UP JONGSEONG!!!" Sunghoon said hitting his head. Others laughed. "He's waiting for you upstairs. He wanted to tell you something personal. You can go." Jake said after laughing. "Are you all pranking me??" Jay asked raising his brows. "You can go if you want...He told us to tell you this!!" Jake said carelessly even when he was worried inside.

"Alright then.... I'm going!" Jay said and turned around towards stairs. "He's in last room." Sunoo said looking at Jay and jay nodded. "Pheww... I thought we failed!" Jake said taking a long breath. "No Jake... We won't fail." Sunghoon said keeping his hand on Jake's shoulder.

---

Jungwon was panicking alone there. He didn't knew what to do. He was bold but still he was afraid because he was ignoring Jay for months. "Ahh... What should i do?" He asked himself. "I can do this... I can do this.." He said to himself looking at the mirror. The room had a bed and side table, a mirror and a bathroom. It was for the guests to rest.

⚠️ Get ready for some steamy scenes ⚠️

Jay entered the room without knocking. He saw Jungwon standing facing the window. "H-ey!" He said softly walking towards Jungwon. Jungwon was looking so damn hot. He can't control himself but he have to.
"Jay hyung..." Jungwon said and walked towards Jay. He wanted to confess his feelings but didn't know how. He was little drunk but rather than confidence it was giving him headache. "What do you wa-" Jay can't complete because Won attached his lips to Jay's softly. He pressed his lips against Jay without moving. Jay was shocked by that... Jungwon pulled away to say something. "Jay hyung I-" Jay Kissed him this time and pulled away quickly making Jungwon shy. "Jay hyung. I- Love you!" He said smiling shyly. "Jungwonie...are you drunk??" Jay asked as he smelled alcohol.

"I'm.... But I'm in my senses." Jungwon said and laughed. "I want to lose them all now!" Jungwon continued after laughing. Jay smirked at his words and pulled him by his waist for a kiss. This was sloppy and fast. Jungwon moaned in between as Jay pressed his hips to remove the space between them. Jungwon kept his hand on Jay's chest and other grabbed Jay's shirt.

"It looks like you like it!" Jay said after pulling away. He saw Jungwon panting while his swollen lips open apart. "Yes... I do" Jungwon said not breaking the eye contact with Jay. The movement was so hot for both of them. They wanted each other so badly...... But this story don't contain any further information.

⚠️Done⚠️

Jay pulled Jungwon into hug and they both smiled widely. "I'm happy that you're finally mine!!" Jay said while hugging. He pecked Jungwon's cheek softly as Jungwon giggled. "You're so cute Jungwoniee!!" Jay said. Jungwon was so happy because his love this happy just by his presence. He loved how Jay don't think about anything but him everytime they are together.

"OUR PLA-!!" Niki shouted and Sunoo covered his face with his hands. "Hehe... Sorry!!" Sunoo said while giggling and Jungwon stared at him. "I'm glad you both are finally together!" Heeseung said and walked towards both of them followed by others. "Be happy Wonie. Always know that we all love you!!" Jake said and patted Jungwon's head softly.

"Let's go down now. Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung are cutting Cake." Sunghoon said and smiled. They all went downstairs. Jay hugged Jungwon from side. He pecked his forehead and smiled. He loved Jungwon so much. He can't see him being sad, he was always finding the way to make the younger happier than ever...

To be continued~~
There are only 1 or 2 chapters left now. Sorry for the small chapter but I'm currently having exams.Wish me luck. Love y'all <3333.