Heejakehoon

Jay left Jake at Heeseung's dorm. "Best of luck!" Jay said and left. Jake brought some snacks and Ramen for Heeseung. ' Ah.. You can do it! ' Jake told himself and rang the bell of hee's dorm. "Wh- Oh.. Hello Jake!" Heeseung smiled at Jake. "Sorry to bother you hyung but I got to know that you're ill so i came to visit you!" Jake said and rubbed back of his neck.

"Ahh.. It's okay. Come inside!" Hee said and Jake entered after thanking hee. "How are you feeling now?" Jake asked Heeseung who sat on his bed and Jake sat on the chair in front of the bed. "Hungry!" Hee said and laughed. "Oh.. What do you want to eat Heeseung hyung?" Jake asked. "Ramen... Can you make for me?" Hee asked with puppy eyes. "Sure hyung!" Jake smiled at his cuteness. He ruffled his hair and went towards the kitchen. Hee trailed him like a cute puppy.

"I love your cooking Jake." Heeseung said making Jake blush. "Thanks Heeseung hyung! " He said and he started making Ramen and Heeseung stood behind him keeping his chin over Jake's shoulder. He was so close,Jake can feel the warmth of his body on his back. He can't dare to turn or theirs lips will attach.

"Um..We have to wait for it to cook!" Jake said. Hee just hummed. " Can i hug you?" Heeseung whispered in Jake's ear. He felt his hot breath on his neck. He wanted to disappear from there but he can't. "S-sure!" Jake answered and Heeseung wrapped his arms around Jake's waist from behind and snuggled his face in Jake's neck. Jake was blushing so hard. His crush was so much close to him. His heart was beating so fast. He was having firecrackers in his stomach.

"You smell so nice." Heeseung said and kept his chin on Jake's shoulder. "Thanks" Jake said trying his best not to shutter. "I think, Ramen would be ready till now." Heeseung said and stood beside Jake pulling from the hug. "Hm.. Yes!" Jake said and checked the Ramen which was ready.

"Eat now!" Jake said and kept plate and chopsticks on the dining table for Heeseung to eat. "Won't you eat?" Hee asked. "No hyung. I am not hungry!" Jake said and sat infornt of Heeseung.
"Thanks for the food Jake!" Hee said and started eating. Jake adored his hyung who was looking so cute while eating. He smiled at him. "Don't look at me like that... I am feeling shy!" Heeseung said and pouted. "I am sorry Heeseung hyung!" Jake said and smiled. Jake used his phone and glanced at eating hee in between.

Heeseung finished eating and Jake washed the dishes and Heeseung cleaned the table. "Sorry for bothering you Jake." Heeseung said. "That's okay hyung. I like spending my time with you! I Hope you get well soon!" Jake said and smiled. They both sat on the couch and decided to watch a movie as Heeseung suggested that he was getting bored alone and wanted to watch movie with Jake.

Jake sat on the couch and Heeseung laid down keeping his head on Jake's Lap. They watched the movie silently. They both were too indulged in the movie to talk. Half hour passed, jake heard Heeseung's groan and looked at him. Jake touched Heeseung's forehead and it was burning hot." Hyung, you're having a fever!" Jake said looking at Heeseung who was hissing in pain.

"J-ake." Hee said. "Do you have medicine at home hyung?" Jake asked worriedly. "Y-Yes. It's in my bedroom closet" Hee said and Jake laid him on the couch softly. Hee grabbed his hand." J-ake Don't leave me please!" Heeseung said looking at Jake. "I am coming back hyung. I'll not leave you. You need medicine!" Jake said and stood up and ran towards hee room to find the medicine. He took the medicine and came with water towards Heeseung.

"Have it!" he made Heeseung sit up and gave him medicine. "Heeseung hyung, how are you feeling?" Jake asked worriedly. "I am feeling so weak Jake!" Heeseung said weakly. Jake picked him up in bridal style and laid him on his bed. He covered him with sheets. "Thanks Jake" Heeseung said and smiled with closed eyes. Jake prepared ice bags and kept it on Heeseung's forehead.

After 30 minutes . He checked Heeseung temperature and it was normal again. " I am feeling okay now Jake. Thanks!" Heeseung said and smiled. "Thank God. I was so worried hyung." Jake said and Heeseung sit up. Jake sat in front of him. "I am sorry i made you worried about me!" Heeseung said and hugged Jake. "It's nothing hyung." Jake said in hug. Heeseung kept his face in crook of Jake's neck. Jake also hugged Heeseung back.

The door opened but the two of them didn't knew about it. " What are you doing??" Sunghoon said after entering the door. He almost forgot that Jake would be here. He had the keys so he decided to came. "I am sorry to bother you!" Sunghoon said and turned around. " Sunghoon-ah It's not what you're thinking!" Heeseung pulled the hug and walked towards Sunghoon.

"I don't want explanation Hyung! I am leaving." Sunghoon said and looked at Jake and sadly smiled. "Congrats Jake!" He said and started to walk. "Its not what you're thinking. We are not dating Hoon!" Heeseung said and grabbed his hand to stop him. Hee looked at jake so that he would say something. "Yes Hoon it's not like that. We are really not dating!" Jake said to Sunghoon but the words was hurting him like a needle.

"Okay.. I believe you but i want to leave" Sunghoon said without looking back. "I really don't feel anything for Jake, Hoon. He is just my good friend " Hee lied to Sunghoon. Ofc he felt something for Jake but he can't say that to his a year old crush. He loved Sunghoon but he also started liking Jake. He didn't knew what to do about his feelings. But he knew his feelings for hoon was greater than his feelings for Jake.

On the other hand, Jake wanted to cry after hearing Hee saying this words. If he didn't liked him then why was he so clingy today. He hugged him two times making him melt in his touch. He wanted to leave now. It really broke his heart , but he didn't knew what to do so he kept a straight face.

"Fine Heeseung hyung! Then I am leaving with Jake. Let's go Jake!" Sunghoon said and looked at Jake making Jake shocked. "Me?" He said being confused. "Yes.. I think Heeseung hyung is okay now!" Sunghoon said and smiled at Heeseung. "Yes.. Jake You can Leave. I am feeling fine." Heeseung said forcing a smile at Jake, he wanted to spend his time with both of them. But he ended up losing them.

"Take Care hyung. I Hope you'll come to College Tommorow!" Jake said and walked towards Sunghoon. Sunghoon grabbed his hand and both of then walked outside. "Um.. I am sorry Sunghoon. I didn't knew you like Heeseung hyung!" Jake said hesitantly after they sat on a bench in a nearby park. "What? Do you think i like Heeseung hyung??" Sunghoon said in disbelief. "Umm.. You don't! Then why'd you act like that?" Jake said confusingly.

"I don't know why I acted like that. Do you like Heeseung hyung?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrows to Jake. Jake didn't answer anything. " Let me change the question, Do you like me?" Sunghoon asked again and Jake faced him staring at him in his eyes. He took a long time seeing his face. He thought that Sunghoon is so handsome.

They stared at each other. " I don't know!" Jake answered and broke the eye contact. "It's okay but I do!" Sunghoon said and walked away. "I hope you'll reach home safely! " Sunghoon waved his hand and winked at Jake while walking backwards. "Watch out!" Jake shouted at Sunghoon who stopped. "What?" Jake walked towards him. "The stone!" Jake pointed at the big stone behind Sunghoon and laughed making Sunghoon laughed. "Thanks Jake!" Sunghoon said.

"Let's go home together as we live nearby!" Jake said and grabbed Sunghoon's hand and intertwines his fingers with his. "Really?" Sunghoon asked wide eyed and Jake nodded. Sunghoon tighten the grip of their hands and they went home together.

Heeseung slept because he was not feeling well and thinking about anything made his head ache so he thought about sleeping rather than making his condition worse.

So, I am blessing you with two chapters a day. Hope you'll like it!
Don't forget to vote. Your votes motivate me. Love yaa ENGENEs. IDK but i love the word 'ENGENE' so much <3333