(9)

Jungwon came home. Sunoo asked about everything in detail. Ofc he didn't told him anything. He just said he wanted to treat me so i went with him.

"Don't lie. Tell me the truth. Do you like him already??" Sunoo asked trailing behind him. "Aish.. No Sunoo hyung. I am tired, let's talk later!" Jungwon said and closed the door of his room leaving sunoo behind.

'Jay is a nice person. Hope we'll have nice friendship in future!' Jungwon thought and sighed. He thought about messaging Jay.

Jay_Park

Jay hyung. Thanks for today. I had fun with you <3|
Jay hyung.Thanks for today. I had fun|
Jay hyung!

Yes won!

Thanks for today.

You're welcome <3

Good night Hyung :-)

Goodnight Wonnie <33

Bye <3

Jungwon kept his phone aside and slept. He didn't want to see Jay's reaction.

Jay was smiling thinking that he changed Jungwon's mind. He knew that Jungwon would fall for him now or later. He wanted to give him happiness that he deserves. He wanted to give the perfect life to his lovely crush. He knew it wasn't a little crush now, he was probably in love with the younger but he thinks that he would take the things slow to make Jungwon HIS!

---

Jungwon woke up and went down to check his hyungs. Jake was making breakfast and sunoo was sitting on the couch using his phone. He walked towards Jake to ask about Yesterday. Jake was smiling while cooking so he thought he's okay.

"Morning Jake hyung!" Jungwon said and hugged Jake from behind. Jake turned around and smiled at younger. "Morning Won. What's wrong?" Jake said and Jungwon stood beside him. "What happened Yesterday? How's Heeseung hyung?" Jungwon asked and Jake just smiled. "It was good. Heeseung hyung is also fine."

"Okay... If you say so!" Jungwon said and sat on the table. " How was your date with Jay?? Sunoo told me you went out with Jay yesterday!" Jake asked wiggling his brows." It was not date, it was nice. Jay forced me to come with him." Jungwon said. "Aha...they are the same words you told me. I want to know the truth!!" Sunoo said sarcastically.

"That's truth Sunoo hyung, Jake hyung!" Jungwon said shifting his gaze towards Jake."Hmm?" Jake asked still cooking. "Why did you tell Jay about my past?" "Ah.. I am sorry Jungwon. But he already knew about it. Heeseung hyung told about your past to all his friends." Jake said and smiled at Jungwon. "What?? Really??" Jungwon asked. "Yes.. Won and i don't think that it matters now. We're all close enough to know about your parent's death!" Jake said and hugged Jungwon. "Yes.. Hyung You're right. Thank you for being with me at hard times!" Jungwon said with a smile and sunoo joined their hug.

"Hello Morning Everyone!" Sunghoon entered while the trio was having breakfast. "Hey hoon!" Jake said and hugged him. "Oh... You guys are close!" Jungwon side eyed Jake who just laughed. "Yes.. Kinda!" Sunghoon said and smiled at Jake and sat on the chair beside Jake.

"Do you have your breakfast or not?" Jake asked looking at Sunghoon. "I had it thanks Jakey!" Sunghoon said and pinched his cheeks. "I think i can't digest it now. I am leaving" Sunoo said and walked towards his room. Jungwon laughed and also went to his room to have his bag.