(10)

They all completed eating. Yeonjun also completed his food. "I am glad that you're all friends. Actually that's kinda crazy because you all are good looking and good at dancing." Yeonjun smiled at everyone. "Thanks Yeonjun hyung!" all of them said.

"Oh.. You're Heeseung, right??" Yeonjun asked and hee nodded "Yes. Yeonjun hyung! Jay told me about you!" hee smiled at Yeonjun.
"Oh.. That's great. We'll meet after your next class." Yeonjun said and stood up. "Okay Yeonjun hyung!" They all smiled at him. "Bye.. Guys!" he left.

"Isn't he so handsome?" sunoo asked suddenly making everyone agree. "He Surely is!!" Sunghoon said. " He's so cool!" Niki said. "Indeed" Jungwon said. They were praising Yeonjun for some time and left for their classes.
They met each other again after one class.

"Hey won" Jay said and kept his hand around Jungwon's shoulder. "Hello Jay hyung!" Jungwon smiled at Jay. He was comfortable around Jay now. He thought Jay is a very nice person as he really is.

"Hello Everybody!" Yeonjun said after entering the class. They all exchanged greetings with Yeonjun. "So... Let's choose the song, we're are practicing on!" Yeonjun said after some conversation. "What about Blessed-Cursed by Enhypen?" Jay asked to Yeonjun.

"Sure Jay... It's great song!" Yeonjun said. " Anyone wants to change it?" He asked and everyone said no. "Hey... Are you Enhypen fan?" Jungwon asked approaching Jay. "Yes Won. I want to be like them some day!" He said and smiled at Jungwon.

They all practiced on B-C and attend the classes that were pending and met after they all are free. "Hello Sunghoon!" Jake said and hugged him. Heeseung was having mixed feelings. "Hey Won!" Hee said to Jungwon "Hello hee hyung!" He said smiling. "I am glad that you're fine!" Jungwon said and hugged Heeseung but Jay pulled him back in a sec or two.

"What?" hee asked being kinda annoyed. "That's enough!" Jay said and smiled at Jungwon. "Whatever" Heeseung said and walked away. "You shouldn't do something like that hyung! Can't you see he is feeling down ??"Jungwon said. His bond with Heeseung was strong, he can understand the oldest even though he didn't said anything. (A/n - they were friends before First chapter and same goes for Sunki. Sunoo had crush on Niki long ago and he tried to talk to him many times and he succeeded!)

"I am....Sorry Won!" Jay said looking down. Jungwon just hummed and went towards Heeseung. " Hyung, I am sorry for Jay. He is kinda possessive but I won't let him be." Jungwon said and hugged Heeseung again. "I know you're not feeling well hyung. I Hope you'll be better soon!" Jungwon said still hugging hee.

"Thanks Jungwon-ah!" Heeseung said and smiled. He felt better. He didn't know what was he feeling before but he knew that it was bad. "You're welcome Hyung!" Jungwon pulled away the hug and smiled at Heeseung. He was looking so cute. Hee pinched his cheeks" I am sorry You're so cute!" Hee said making uwu noises. Jungwon giggled making his hyung happy.

Hee dropped the trio at their house. Jay told him that he'll but hee insisted and Jungwon agreed to hee so Jay can't do anything now. He stopped his car infront of Jungwon's mansion. Jungwon was sitting beside Heeseung and other two were sitting at the back.

"Bye hyung!" Jungwon said and got out of the car followed by his friends. "Jake!" Heeseung called Jake and he turned back other two kept waking. "What?" He said softly. "Um... I am sorry if you're hurt because of me!" hee said and Jake went towards his car. " it's okay.... Hyung!" He said making Heeseung looking at him.

"Be sure about what you want!" Jake smiled at Heeseung and went inside his house. Heeseung was thinking about what Jake told him. 'Be sure about what i want' he whispered to himself. "I-i " He thought about sometime went back to his house.