𝐓𝐖𝐎

chapter 3 at 50 votes!

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

MATT SAYS IT WAS FATE, MEETING CASSIE. They both remember everything about that day. Even though she's Foggy's sister, and even if they hadn't met on that day in particular they would've met eventually, he still insisted it was fate.

The Nelson siblings had both settled into their dorm rooms just fine. Since neither had any friends yet, they tended to stick together like they had since they were kids.

Cassie was attending Columbia as well, but majoring in Visual Arts and minoring in Art History, while her brother was in the Law program. While she hoped to run her own gallery someday, he dreamed of running his own firm.

On that particular day, Foggy was sat with his laptop in front of him, attempting to add a few more classes to his schedule. Cassie was sat on the other bed, since his roommate hadn't arrived yet. When a series of loud knocks echoed in the room, she immediately hopped off the bed.

"Excuse me is this room three-twelve?"

"Yeah who are you lookin' for?" Foggy mumbled, without even glancing up from his laptop.

"Dude," Cassie hissed under her breath, walking over to her brother and giving him a slap on the side of his head.

"Oh— uh, sorry."

"What for?"

"...you're, blind, right?"

"Uh yeah, so they tell me. I hope that won't be a problem."

"Why would it?"

It was like a switch went off in his mind. "Oh! You're my roomie!"

Cassie sighed, shaking her head at her brother. "This dummy is Foggy. I'm Cassie, his sister."

"Nice to meet you Cassie, and Foggy. Matt Murdock," he stepped forward, hand outstretched.

Cassie closed the gap between them and shook his hand. She stepped aside when Foggy finally stood up and joined them.

"Wait, Matt Murdock... you're not from Hell's Kitchen are you?"

"Uh, yup. Born and raised."

"So are we! Yeah we heard about you when we were kids. You saved that guy crossing the street?"