Dancing

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

The day of the party arrived. The boys of course wore their fancy tuxedo with their bow tie matching their partner's dress color.

Luna had her hair normal and wore a short multi-color dress. Lavender has her hair in a ponytail and wore a long scarlet dress. Hannah's hair was curled and wore a long emerald green dress.

Ginny's hair was up in a bun and wore a jet black short dress. Finally Hermione's hair was straightened and she wore a purple short dress. The girls walked together in a group to the Great Hall because the guys were already there.

They were all giggling and complimenting each other. When they entered, everyone's attention went towards them. They walked to their corresponding partners. Soon everyone was seated at the tables.

Rolf was getting drinks with Lavender. Hannah and Luna were talking while Neville and Ron were talking.

Ginny was scolding at Draco for cheating on Hermione. "You'd reckon Voldemort will attack this year too?" Harry quietly asked Hermione.

"Well he's bound to if he wants to kill me." They were silent for a moment. "What do you think can be Voldermort's last hocrux?" "It can be anything Harry."

They both soon realized almost everyone was dancing except them two and Ginny and Draco. "Let's go." Ginny said while dragging Harry.

Draco put out his hand to Hermione and she placed her small ones in his big ones. They danced swiftly and gracefully 

along with every other couple.

The guys spun the girls and they twirled away to a new partner. He spun Hermione and she twirled away and ended up with Rolf.

They awkwardly danced and once again she had to twirl away. She was now with Neville. He smiled at her and she smiled back remembering in their first year how Neville had lost his toad. She twirled and now Ron faced her. His cheeks turned red as he placed his hand on her waist.

She smiled at him reassuringly and he grinned. She remembered their times together and how adorable he looked as a kid. Before she knew it she was with Harry.

He grinned at her probably thinking about the time they danced in their tent when she was depressed about Ron leaving.

She was thankful for that. She twirled away happily thinking about being in 

Draco's arms again but instead she ended up with Blaise. She flinched at him and he smirked at her.