Charles Witz

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

Hermione walked through the dark hall with the moon as the only source of light.

She bumped into another tall figure but it wasn't Draco this time.

"Sorry" She muttered not paying attention until he grabbed her arm.

The figure stepped out of the shadows to reveal Charles Witz, a Slytherin student also the son of Hugo Witz (Deatheater).

"Hey you're Hermione Granger right?" He asked. "Yes." She said rather uncomfortably.

His grip on her tighten but then it became loose and he chuckled.

"See you around." He muttered walking into the darkness.

She eyed him suspiciously until he was out of sight.

She started walking again and once again bumped into another large figure and she fell.

"What's up with me bumping into people?" She whispered to herself as she stood up.

She stared at the large figure walk away. "Granger." She heard it mutter.

She then realized it wad Goyle. She froze hoping he won't realize who she was but just then he stopped and turned around to face her but she was already running.

She was sprinting down many hallways and Goyle was still chasing her.

She was ahead and she hid behind a wall panting lowly. "Goyle, what're you doing?" She heard a female voice say and recognized it as Pansy.

"That Granger girl." He growled. "Oh joy. We can get rid of her once and for all and-" "Do you hear that?" Goyle interrupted rudely.

"Whay? I don't hear anyth-" "Shh!" He hissed at Pansy.

Just then Goyle saw Hermione running down the hallway. "Get her!" Pansy hissed as they both pursued Hermione.

She was sprinting once again this time, with the addition of Pansy on her tail.

"Sectumsempra!" Goyle yelled and she dodged it. "Expelliarmus!" Pansy yelled and once again, she dodged it all while running.

Though she stopped at a hallway that splits into two passages. She quickly took the left passage hoping it was the best choice.

Though when Pansy and Goyle got to it, they split up and Pansy took the left, Goyle took the right.

Hermione still ran until she came to a dead end. She turned around to find Pansy nearing her and panting.

"You took away my Drakey, then you take away my Zabini. And i take away your life." She growled.

Hermione had no choice but to punch her. She punched her square in the face and she fell howling in pain.

Hermione quickly ran and went to the right passage. She ran past Goyle but shortly, he was on her tail again.

Ahead of her she saw other figures and realized they were patrols. She ran faster and went up to the first patrol she saw which was a Ravenclaw student named Gregory.

"I...need....help." She whispered between breaths. She looked at Goyle who was getting nearer and she dashed off again.

She then ahead of her spotted the person she had been longing to find, Draco.

She attacked him with a hug. "Woah what hap-." "Goyle....has...been...chasing...me." She whispered in panting.

Draco stared at the running Goyle. "I got him. Stay here" He whispered walking to Goyle.

Goyle however didn't slow down. "I'm going to get you!" He yelled. "Not if I get you first!" Draco growled.

He ran towards Goyle and when they were inches away, they both extended their arms and as a result, they both punched each other and both fell to the ground.

Hermione gasped and scurried to Draco. "Bloody hell that hurt!" He groaned. "Are you going to be fine?" She asked helping him up.

He was covering his cheek. "Yeah just a bruise." He muttered. "And as for you Goyle, I'll let Professor McGonagall deal with you." He said as he helped Goyle up and led him to Professor

She sighed and started walking to her room. She felt uncomfortable though, as if someone was following her.

She would occasionally turn around to see no one but she felt as if something wasn't right.

She got to Snape's portrait. He seemed to be looking behind her. "Granger, a young Slytherin student is following you. Do you know of this?" He whispered. "No."

She whispered back. She swiftly turned around and got a glimpse of Charles.

She turned back to Snape. "Lemon Drops." She quickly said.

She immediately entered the room when he opened. She leaned against the portrait and slid down. Suddenly she heard a knock.

"Who is it?" She called out standing up. "Charles Witz." The familiar voice said.

She reluctantly opened the portrait and in cane Charles with Snape eyeing him suspiciously.

When she was inches from closing the portrait, a force on the other side prevented her.

It was Harry. "Can we talk for a minute?" He asked. "Sure. Charles, excuse me for a minute."

She said as she walked to her room with Harry while Charles stayed downstairs by the fireplace.

They sat down on her bed. "so me and Ron have been thinking, if Voldemort has only one hocrux left, wouldn't he be keeping a close eye on it?"

"Yes so it must be an object. Though it must be something that he needs." She murmured.

"Hermione, when you saw him, did you see anything different about him?" Harry asked lowly.