Honoring Fred Weasley

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

Hermione confidently left her room with a beautiful, jet black, knee-length dress.

As she carefully walked down the stairs (trying not to fall on her heels) she was confronted by Draco who was grinning at her.

"So where are you going?" He asked casually. She was surprised how he dared to act like that after how he had made her felt yesterday.

"I'm going to Ron's house. Not like you would care." She muttered pushing past him and continuing walking down the stairs.

He pursued her until they reached the bottom of the spiral staircase.

"Can I come?" He asked rather late. She was completely puzzled by that question. "Fine."

"Yeah I'm going to go and quickly change clothes." He said bolting up the stairs.

Hermione wondered about Draco's odd behavior lately. At first, he hated her guts (for no reason she thought) and now he's a acting like nothing ever happened!

He came back a few minutes later. "Ready?" He beamed at her. "Sure." She said giving him her best fake smile.

Though out of the corner of her eyes she saw him stuff a tiny bottle with some kind of liquid in it.

She ignored it and walked alongside Draco to the Gryffindor common room.

After telling the portrait of the Fat Lady the password (Ginny had once told her) she entered the common room with Draco to find Ron, Harry and Ginny by the fire.

"You're bringing Draco?" Harry asked. "Sure why not?" She answered flashing Draco a fake smile again.

"Okay so here's the powder. And remember to say where you're going clearly." Ron quickly said as he gave each one of them an even amount of powder on their hand.

"Ginny, you can go first." Ginny stepped up. "The Burrow." She quickly said before disappearing into the thin air.

These words were shouted three more times before it was Hermione's turn. She was the last one.

"The Burrow!" She clearly said before she felt herself go small and very thin.

Before she knew it, she was at the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley shortly came into the kitchen to find Hermione stand up and wipe off her dress.

"Oh Hermione!" She beamed at her before she pulled her into a tight hug.

"I've worried much about you and Harry since the Dark Lord has come back." She said holding back tears.

"And my Ginny is pregnant! Can you believe it? And the boy-who-lived is the father!" She beamed at her again as Hermione grinned.

"Yes I knew she was pregnant." She replied. "Oh and I've heard about you and Ma- Draco I mean." She quickly said.

"Don't worry. He is a changed man." Hermione said assuring her.

"Well I'm just glad you're okay. Now come, the party is outside." She mumbled the last part as she beaconed Hermione to follow her.

Mrs.Weasley had led her outside of the house to find a enormous light blue tent that was filled with music, laughter, and talking.

"Right this way dear." Mrs.Weasley said as she led her into the tent.

She found Draco, Harry, Ron and Ginny and thanked Mrs.Weasley and left to greet the group.

It was then when she actually took note of what Ginny wore. She was wearing a loose, knee-length, snow white dress.