The Nightmare

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

Draco watched Hermione closely but was interrupted by a couple of Slythein boys bringing in Goyle and Blaise and setting them down on two separate beds. Draco was suddenly filled with anger but mostly fear. Fear for what they might do to Hermione.

 Blaise groaned and Madam Pomfrey attended him, cursing under her breath. Draco decided to ignore them and turned back around to start thinking about Hermione who was still sleeping. "Why am I here? I'm not hurt!" Goyle complained loudly.

"Goyle shut it! We still have to check you just in case!" Madam Pomfrey hissed back standing up, checked Blaise's stitches once more and turned to leave. Goyle laid down and Blaise was already asleep.

Soon Draco was the only one awake. He laid his head back in the chair and closed his eyes which felt so good because he hadn't slept for three days. A few minutes later he heard a small sound and looked around to find Hermione breathing heavily.

 "No....Please stop.." She said in a low voice and moving around. "Hermione wake up." He shook her gently. "NO! STOP! PLEASE IT HURTS!" She screamed and started kicking. "GRANGER SHUT IT BEFORE I SHUT IT FOR YOU!" Goyle yelled loudly and she immediately woke up sweating and breathing heavy and looked around trying to make out the figures because it was really dark.

 She did make out Goyle and started backing up until she was at the edge of her bed. "Him.." She said in a shaky voice pointing a shaking finger to Goyle who was sitting in his bed by now. "What about him?" Draco asked impatiently.

Goyle smirked and stood up. Hermione jumped out of her bed. Goyle smiled and planned to get near her. "Don't you dare Goyle." Goyle just smiled and punched Draco's face and then his stomach and he fell back coughing.

 Goyle then slowly walked towards Hermione and she each time stepped back until she hit the wall and Goyle got so close to her, it was impossible to breathe without him smelling her minty fresh breath. He slid up her shirt halfway to reveal a huge stitched cut. Goyle traced his chubby finger in the cut and Hermione fought back a scream because of the pain.

Goyle then noticed a cut in her side but it wasn't stitched and he traced his chubby finger there and Hermione let out a scream. Draco spit out blood and stood up angrily. "Goyle stop before I give you a painful reason why you're at this hospital." He growled wiping blood of his mouth. Hermione let out tears and Goyle glared at Draco.

He ran to Goyle and punched him in the nose and he fell. He rushed to Hermione and cupped her face. "Are you alright?" She nodded quietly. "I'm so sorry I couldn't stop him." Draco whispered and he unexpectedly did what he had been longing too. He kissed her with such passion, Hermione didn't pull away and Draco brought their bodies closer leaving no space between them.

They both pulled away breathing heavily and he stared into her chocolate brown soft eyes while she stared at his icy grey cold eyes. It was at that moment Draco didn't care if she was Mudblood and didn't care if it brought disgrace to his family he loved her and only her.

He picked up Hermione and set her in her bed. He was about to sit when she grabbed his hand. "Stay. Please?" She begged. Draco smiled and laid down next to her wraping his arms around her and for the first time in his life, he felt happy to be with a Mudblood.

"Hermione what did you dream about?" Hermione sighed. "Goyle was using the Cruciatus Curse and Blaise was laughing...and you were too.." Draco was horrified. He held her close "I'll never laugh at something serious like that especially to a person that I love-" Hermione turned around with a confused face.

"I mean like you know as a friend." He said nervously. Hermione turned back around. "Thank you Draco". "For what?" "Everything." And slowly fell back asleep. Draco smiled and fell asleep too.