Voldemort's End

Dedicated To Georgina4321

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

It was bruised and dirty Ron and Harry. Ginny stood up and hugged Ron tightly. "You're alive!" She sobbed as the first and second years stared at them. "Calm down Gin, I'm sure all this crying isn't healthy for your baby." Ron said as he hugged back.

Ginny gave him a small smile and wiped her tears away and embraced Harry.

"Hey Harry, you said Hermione was here." Ron mumbled looking around. "She is." Harry said a little worried.

Ginny bit her lip and the two guys looked at her. "Where is she?" Ron asked a bit mad. "She left through the window." She mumbled.

Harry looked at the window and sure enough it was broken. "Gin! She's in danger! Why would you let her out?!" "I tried to stop her Ronald but she wouldn't listen! Besides she did it because she was dying to know you two were risking your lives for her, you nit wit!" Ginny growled at Ron. Ron scowled at Ginny.

"I bet she's doing it for Draco." Ron muttered. Ginny gazed at him.

"Ron, she loves him if you haven't gotten the message. He's changed. You can tell. It's not just that she makes him a better person and she does, but he changes her too. He challenges her, surprises her. He makes her question her life, beliefs. He is either the best thing for her or the worst. I will take a guess and say he's the best thing for her. I bet my life on it." Ginny said seriously.

Ron stared at the floor and mumbled what sounded like sorry.

Harry looked at Ginny and whispered "Just like how you've changed me." Ginny smiled at him. She hugged him tight and Harry kissed her softly.

------------------------------------------------

Hermione ran around the castle gasping at the dead bodies and frequently blinking her tears away.

Eventually she ended up in front of Hogwarts, where the war continued. Hermione ran through battles, occasionally shooting a few spells at Deatheaters who were about to kill her.

She ended up in front of the forest and she turned around to see that the war was still going on.

'What do I do?' She thought. She bit her lip and looked back at the forest. 'I'll lead them away from Hogwarts.' She thought and with that, she whistled loudly. 

------------------------------------------------

Voldemort stormed through the corridors of Hogwarts once again but angry that he hasn't found her.

Beside him were only Draco and Bellatrix now, they were to meet Charles and Mitchell where Dumbledore had died.

Voldemort pushed open through the gates of Hogwarts that lead outside and stood watching the battles until he heard a loud whistle.

All heads snapped towards the direction where the sound came from only to find Hermione.

"GET HER!" Voldemort shouted and the remaining Deatheaters charged after Hermione.

She sprinted through the forest jumping and dodging to avoid spells. She would aim her wand behind her and shout a Killing Curse, hoping it hit a Deatheater.

Draco however ran as fast as he could to get to Hermione first but he wasn't fast enough.

Hugo had tackled Hermione to the floor pinned her there. Hermione coughed and panted as the Deatheaters surrounded her.

She remained on the ground when she saw Voldemort standing right over here. "Here comes the fun part." He whispered smiling mischievously.

He pulled Hermione from the ground and when she stood up, she saw Draco lounging towards her but it was too late.