Deathclaws

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

Back in Hogwarts, Harry was leaving the Head Boy and Head Girl common room.

"Well thanks for your time." Harry thanked Hermione as they neared the portrait. "Anytime." Hermione said smiling at him.

"Alright see you later." He said as he walked out.

Hermione sighed and turned around to find 'Draco' an inch from her face.

She shrieked and slapped him. He groaned and placed a hand on his cheek.

Hermione gasped. "Oh sorry! are you okay?!" Hermione asked. "Yeah I think so."

'Draco' replied. He let go of his cheek and mischievously smiled at Hermione.

He then held up the Polyjuice Potion. Hermione glared at him and chased him.

She finally pulled out her wand and pointed it at him.

"Drop it. Now!" She demanded. He glare at her and he threw it at her.

She caught it with her free hand while still pointing the wand at Mitchell.

"No need for wands. We can talk this out. Here, you can have my wand."

Mitchell surrendered as he threw his wand at Hermione's feet.

"What's your name?" She asked as she cautiously lowered her wand.

"Mitchell Gibbons." He murmured. "Where's Draco?" She asked.

"That i can't tell you because I value my life."

Hermione raised her wand again. "Alright, alright I'll talk." He said as he out his hands up in a I-Surrender kind of way.

"I am here to replace Draco. The Dark Lord want to alert him of his plan to again destroy Hogwarts and you."

"What do you know of the plan?"

"All I know is that I'm to attack any students that stand in Lord Voldemort's way and to meet him where Dumbledore had died."

Mitchell said leaning against the wall.

"That's it?" "Pretty much."

Hermione lowered her wand once again and sighed. Was she going to come out of Hogwarts alive and well?

Mitchell cleared his throat loudly and her her head snapped towards him.

"Do I get a little something for giving you information?" He asked pointing at his puckered lips.

All he got was a smack to the face. "I'll take that as a no." He groaned as he rubbed his nose.

Hermione was heading back to her room but froze, she spun around and charged at Mitchell, causing him to fall again.

"Hey! What's your prob-." "Class! We're missing it!" Hermione cut him off as she forced the Polyjuice Potion down his throat.

In no time he again took the form of Draco. Hermione had already dashed out of her room into Transfiguration.

Despite her being scolded by Professor McGonagall for being late, the rest of her day went pretty well until Defense Against Dark Arts.

She calmly sat in her table whom she shared with Blaise. Though in front of her was Mitchell in the form of Draco who was avoiding eye contact with her.

Professor Ritz finally came in and the room fell silent.

He didn't even take a seat. He just left the door wide open. "To the dungeons laid and gentlemen." He announced as the students charged at the exit.

"Calm down! One at a time!" Professor Ritz said pushing through the crowd.

He made it out and when the class was out of the room, he led them into the same place where they fought the Nigtstalkers.

Instead of small moving boxes, there were about six large cages and each held two monstrous creatures.

"These are Deathclaws. Their name fit just about right. If you can see, their claws are very big and obviously dangerous. It can kill about three people in one sweep of that claw." Professor Ritz explained as the Deathclaws growled.

Deathclaws were huge creatures that stood on two dog-like legs. They had alot of fur and a big abdomen but their arms were large and at the end were dangerous claws. They had tiny spikes sticking out.

Their face was also quite big and their eyes were completely white. All of them had two horns on top of their heads.

"They're pretty much immune to any spell. The Unforgivable Curses only have a small effect on them."

The class oohed and ahhed. Hermione noticed some of them shudder with fear.

"Except one spell- Exploscious. A spell that has to be done when there's an opening to your opponents inside. Say you're fighting a Deathclaw. You would have to wait until it opens it mouth then quickly take aim, concentrate, say the word and they'll combust into bits. Though the thing is, takes about four people to kill a full grown one or four of the same spell."

Professor Ritz explained looking at the Deathclaws. 

The class started whispering. "Alright settle down. Now, I'll let six out. Don't worry, they're not yet full grown. They're still children but need two people to kill them."

Hermione's eyes widened. If they are that big and they're not full grown, she'll hate to see a full grown one.

Professor Ritz opened three cage and out came six Deathclaws.

One Deathclaw opened its mouth to bite Professor Ritz but he aimed his wand at his mouth and said "Exploscious!"

The part of the Deathclaw's mouth exploded.

"Exploscious!" Mitchell said aiming His wand at it's mouth and this time the whole body combusted into pieces.

Hermione realized that other students were also killing the Deathclaws.

One came near Hermione and she said "Exploscious!" followed by Blaise repeating what she said.

The Deathclaw blew up and Hermione high fived Blaise (At first he was confused.)

When the room seemed to be clear of Deathclaws, Professor Ritz let the full grown ones loose.

Mitchell easily killed a Deathclaw by himself (which Professor Ritz was impressed by.)

"Exploscious!" Hermione said as she flick her wand twice and both times a white spark hit the Deathclaw.

It stepped back and held it's face on agony. But it was soon that it glared at Hermione and charged at her.

She said the spell once again but as she was about to kill it, she tripped and fell.

Fortunately Neville came to her aid to finish the Deathclaw once and for all.

He held out his hand to her and she gladly took it at he helped her stand up.

"Thanks Neville." "Anytime Hermione." He said grinning before walking off to Hannah.

Author's Note: The Deathclaw Rightfully Belongs To The Game Fallout 3 And Fallout: New Vegas By Bethesda.