Arriving

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

"WAKE UP DRACO!" Hermione yelled from downstairs and Draco groaned. He took a quick shower that woke him up completely and went downstairs to find Hermione reading a book on the sofa. Typical old Hermione he thought to himself and sat down and waited for Hermione to finish. A few minutes later when she was done reading the page, she turned around and saw Draco waiting impatiently for her. "Are you waiting for me?" She asked. "No I'm waiting for a plane to pick me up." He responding with a cold, sarcastic voice. She giggled.

Typical old Draco she thought and set her book on the coffee table and quickly walked out and out to the hall with him before Snape could make any rude comments. On their way to the Great Hall, many people said Happy Halloween to Hermione but they completely ignored Draco. When she sat in between Ron and Harry, she felt four arms hug her and hears "Happy Halloween!" From her two best friends. She smiled at them and they smiled back.

"Happy Halloween Draco." Harry mumbled putting on what seemed like a forced smile while Ron filled his face happily with food. Hermione just drank her pumpkin juice while Draco ate. "So Hermione and Draco. You both are officially invited to the Halloween party tonight at 6. Go to the library and step in the tile with a party hat painted on." Harry said. "Unfortanetly, we have to go help decorate." Ron mumbled frowning.

"See you two later I guess." She said and watched as they both left the Great Hall only leaving her with Draco. "Are you going?" He asked quietly. "Yeah I mean there is a reason I bought a costume you know." He laughed. "Well don't think I'm missing out on the fun." He said smirking. "Better go get ready." She stood up with Draco and both walked out in silence like always.

Surprisingly, when they got to their room Snape didn't make any rude comments and they were relieved and walked in. "I call the bathroom first to prepare!" He said running up the stairs. Hermione groaned and layed down in the sofa to continue with her book. Draco locked the door behind me and dressed in his vampire costume and with his wand, he got himself real vampire teeth that looked normal but if he smiled the two canine teeth will grow into fangs. He also sprayed cologne on him because chicks dig it.

He walked out happily and Hermione rushed in not even taking a look on Draco. She locked the door behind her and decided to shower. After a nice warm shower she dried herself and dried her hair with the hairblower and decided to iron it. After making her hair perfectly straight, she strapped on her dress which turned out to be a little shorter than she expected it and put in her boots and cape. After all the dressing up she put makeup on and looked wonderful. She plopped her hat on and smiled at her reflection.

When she walked out she noticed Draco at her with eyes full of lust and his mout watering. She thought it was creepy but kinda hot too. "Wow you look...amazing." He said staring at her body. "Thank you." She said smiling. He held out his hand. "Shall we?" She giggled and took his hand and they strolled to the library. Draco was first to notice the tile with the party hat painted on and stepped on it. He was suddenly dragged there and when Hermione tried to save him, it was too late.

Draco however landed in his back hard and lifted his head up and saw over the distance the party. He was about to stand up when he heard Hermione scream and looked up confused and suddenly Hermione landed next to him on her bum. "Ow!" She whispered loudly rubbing her bum.

He laughed and helped her up. "How am I supposed to walk downhill with boots?" She angrily said. "Piggyback ride?" Draco suggested. Hermione giggled and hopped on him while he grabbed her legs which kind of turned him on. He walked down the hill and at the bottom he set Hermione down. "Thank you." she said grinning. "Welcome." He said smiling and they strolled all the way to the party with Hermione thinking how sweet he was and he thinking how beautiful she looked.