Chapter 37

Freya can not keep secrets for the life of her.

*Freya's P.O.V*

I crawled off of Mommy's lap, toddling over to Mother Miranda. She lifted me up, looking at me curiously as I patted her shoulder. I was feeling a bit bigger now after some cuddles so I had no issue with speaking with her. I really wanted to tell her the title I had given her.

"Nana Mama Miranda," I said quietly, making her blink in surprise. Uncle Heisenberg burst into laughter, his laugh booming through the room. I heard Lord Moreau muttering about not calling Mother that but he was easy to ignore. I heard Mommy's sigh, smiling slightly at the fact she sounded more amused than anything.

"Nana?" Mother Miranda asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Don't call me Mama, my Eveline is the only one that can call me that when she's back," she stated simply.

"Mhmm, if your Mommy's mommy then you're nana," I said with a small grin on my lips. "Can I call you Mama in the meantime until she's back?" I questioned as I tilted my head.

"I suppose you can call me nana," Mother Miranda said. Her lips deepened into a frown as she pondered my question. "Why do you need a mama? Isn't your mommy enough for you?" she questioned curiously.

"Of course Mommy's enough, you're just a backup incase she gets sick one day," I rolled my eyes. I felt like that was fairly obvious, it was always good to have backups in case Mommy got sick one day because I always needed someone to play with.

"So I am just a backup for you to have a mommy if yours is ill?" Mother Miranda questioned, sounding distinctly amused by my logic.

"No, you're the backup of the backup. Auntie Mumma Donna is the first backup," I said as I patted the top of Mother Miranda's head. "You're before Uncle Papa Hei'berg though," I informed her. I didn't feel the need to inform her that a literal worm was above Uncle Papa Heisenberg's place on my chart.

"What about me?" Angie asked, making me turn to look at her.

"You're after Nana Mama Miranda, you're a doll. Still more responsible then my sisters but also I like the tall ladies more than you," I said simply as I turned to look at Mother Miranda. I narrowed my eyes in thought before nodding my head. "Taylor would like you," I decided.

"Taylor?" Mother Miranda asked, looking at Mommy for some help.

"Her friend, another maid that works here," Mommy explained.

"You'd be a Milf, I still don't know what that means but Taylor said you would be one. She has a shrine to you," I informed Mother Miranda with a small smile. I heard Mommy choke, I had the remarkable ability to say these things when she was taking a drink. Hesienberg was banging his head into his seat, Moreau was grumbling about disrespect, and Angie was cackling while Donna shook her head slightly.

"This word Milf, I have not heard of it. Heisenberg explain it to me," Mother Miranda said. Heisenberg slammed his head into his hammer a couple of time with a dull thud.

"I'm not explaining it to you, Alcina can do it when you don't have a child on your lap that can easily overhear such things," Heisenberg decided. I looked at him with a pout, now I would never know what the word meant. Mommy reluctantly came over, covering my ears as she whispered in Mother Miranda's. Mother Miranda's eyes widened as she blinked in shock.

"She has....what's the word...mommy issues," I heard Mother Miranda say once Mommy removed her hands off my ears. I nodded my head in agreement as I looked up at her.

"Taylor has lots of mommy issues, mainly cause her dad murdered her mom in front of her," I informed her, slightly surprised that they seemed shocked by that.

"Tell me child, does this friend of yours have a therapist?" Mother Miranda asked.

"We shared one once, he let us go as clients after the first week. He said I have a lot of baggage, I don't know what that means but I think baggage means issues, and that Taylor needed to stop talking about his mom," I said honestly. I had a really bad issue of blabbering when I was in a slightly older headspace, only a slight issue though.

"Does Taylor always focus on moms?" Heisenberg asked as I turned to look at him.

"Yeah, kind of. I asked if I became a mom if she'd like me more but she said she liked older women like Mother Miranda," I shrugged as Mommy lifted me off Mother Miranda's lap when she came out of her stupor.

"How about we stop talking now?" Mommy suggested as she carried me back to her seat. She pulled a blanket that was draped over her chair up, covering me slightly as she draped it over her breasts and shoulder. "How about you nurse?" she suggested as she peeked at me below the blanket.

"Okay," I nodded as she carefully slipped her top down, keeping the blanket up to cover herself as I latched on. I nursed happily as my eyes closed, feeling myself slip into a slightly smaller headspace.

"Alcina, for the love of everything in this world, please do not allow this child to be in that headspace again. I fear she may talk the next person into a trauma induced fit," Mother Miranda said, sounding putout.

"I make no promises Mother Miranda but I will do my best to make sure that she doesn't do that," Mommy said, sounding amused as she gently rubbed my back.

"Good," Mother Miranda paused for a moment. "Could you introduce me to this Taylor girl?" she asked and I heard Heisenberg groan loudly before there was a thud. I turned slightly to look out from beneath the blanket and realized he had knocked himself out. I giggled happily as I turned to continue nursing. I had mainly done what I had to bother Heisenberg, I was still mad at him for calling my Mommy a bitch the other day and if getting Taylor a girlfriend helped me get my revenge, well it all worked out in the long run.

Thinking about making another res8 fanfiction tbh. I want to write one about an absolutely wild girl who is experimented on with the Cadou and is dumped with the Dimitrescu. It'd have a much darker themes then this but would still be an age regression fic. What do y'all think?