Chapter 47

*Freya's P.O.V*

Apparently Mother Miranda and Mommy did not like being told that they can kiss my butt. That just told me that they had no sense of humor. In specific, Mommy had a terrible sense of humor. I was very funny and did not deserve the spanking that I got.

My bottom was still sore well into the night. I didn't even sleep in the nursery because I was still pouting about it. I stayed in my other room, the one with the fluffy pillows and blankets that was really dark at night because I didn't need anybody.

Except maybe Daniela to read me a bedtime story. And Bela to help me into my nightgown. And Cassandra to check for monsters under the bed. That was it though, I didn't need anybody else. I only needed my blanket and my paci. At least those were my thoughts on the matter before I went to sleep.

The room was pitch black as I moved around it, searching for Mommy. It was so cold, I was so cold. Ice had formed over my finger trips from the cold. Where was everyone? Why had they left me all alone?

The questions were wiped from my mind when I found myself in the main hall. Glass littered the ground and I felt it under my feet. My attention wasn't on that but rather on my sisters and Mommy who were in the main hall.

My sisters didn't look good at all, they looked as bad as I felt. Ice had spread across their entire bodies and I shivered as I looked at them.

"My babies," Mommy said softly as she looked over them. I approached her carefully, collapsing into her hold when her arms went around me. Her fingers ran through my hair for a moment before stopping. I looked up at her in confusion which quickly turned to horror.

Blood trickled from chest and I could see her eyes gloss over. I tried desperately to apply pressure to the wound to stop it from bleeding but nothing seemed to work.

The nightmare abruptly ended and I sat up quickly. I had tossed and turned quite a bit in my sleep. I was out of bed without a second thought, fear racing through my body as I swarmed out of my room.

I ended up finding Cassandra, perfectly fine and alive, just down the hall in her room. She took one look at me and threw whatever she was doing to the side. I collapsed into her arms as she wrapped them around me securely.

"What's wrong Faye?" she asked as her thumb stroked my cheek gently. A small whimper escaped me as I buried my face into her shoulder, refusing to let go of her.

"Bela? Daniela?" I questioned after a moment as I pulled back slightly.

"Do you want to see them?" Cassandra asked after a moment of confusion. I could tell that she was trying to figure out what I wanted and seemed relieved when I nodded my head. "You have to let me go get them," she said after a moment of trying to free herself from my hold.

I frowned at that, tightening my grip on her with a whine. She sighed after a moment before a few of her flies dispersed from her hand, buzzing loudly for a little bit before they flew out of the room. I remained attached to Cassandra until Bela entered the room. I detached myself from Cassandra only to attach myself to Bela, clinging to her.

"Hey, what's going on?" Bela asked as she cooed over me. I whined softly as I clung to her even tighter.

"Why'd you wake me up Cassandra?" Daniela asked as she half swarmed into the room. I looked at her quickly but didn't let go of Bela.

"Because Freya is freaking out and she won't tell me anything," Cassandra retorted. Daniela looked at me and I reached out to her. Daniela hummed as she swarmed over to me, wrapping me into a tight hug.

"Do you want to go see Mom?"  Daniela asked after a moment. I nodded my head after a moment, keeping my arms around her. "You have to let go if you want me to take you to her Faye," she cooed.

"No," I said simply as I tightened my arms around her. She sighed softly as she lifted me up, my legs wrapping around her waist automatically.

"This is the only time I am carrying you," she said as she tapped my nose with a small grin on her lips. I smiled in return, resting my head on her shoulder as she carried me out of the room.

I cuddled into Daniela as she took me to Mommy's room, sitting me down for a moment to knock on the door. I kept a tight hold on one of her hands as I looked at her expectantly when Mommy didn't answer. She sighed in exasperation as she opened the door before picking me back up.

"The things I do for you brat," Daniela muttered as she kissed the top of my head. I snuggled into her, letting her carry me over to Mommy's bed. Instead of sitting me down nicely she made the decision to toss me onto the bed. I whined as I half landed on Mommy as Daniela quickly left the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Mean," I muttered as I scooted closer to Mommy. Her arm wrapped around me and pulled me closer, letting me rest on top of her.

"What are you doing up little one?" Mommy asked as her hand moved to rub small circles on my back. I whined as I looked up at her, her amusement evident in her yellow eyes. I tugged at her top which made her smile softly.

She pulled her top down, letting me latch on to nurse. Her hand gently combed through my hair as I nursed, a small hum escaping her as I closed my eyes.

"My sleepy baby," she murmured as she smoothed my hair back. I huffed as I reached up, pulling her hand to rub my back. "Brat," she muttered as her nails gently ran along my back. I huffed as I stopped nursing looking up at her.

"Shush kitty cat," I said as I went back to nursing, nuzzling into Mommy to go to sleep.