Chapter 56

*Freya's P.O.V*

Auntie Donna was my new best friend. Angie was kind of jealous of that since she kept trying to shove me away from Auntie Donna whenever I was around her. I had resorted to the most adult thing I could do and tied her to the couch. As a bonus to that, I tied Taylor up with her.

It was a bonding experience, a great one at that. Auntie Donna disagreed though. I had to call Mommy and explain why I did what I did. I was fine with that, I liked talking to Mommy. She sounded upset with me but I was her baby so she couldn't have been too mad at me for it. As far as I was concerned, it was just another chance for me to talk to her.

I liked talking to Mommy, I would do it all the time if I could. However she was busy with the whole Ethan Winters thing. I didn't know why he was suddenly more important than me and I let her know that. She seemed to find my whining complaints very amusing. She wasn't supposed to find them amusing so anytime she seemed amused I would just hang up on her.

She wasn't so amused after that. Apparently hanging up on her was rude and I shouldn't do that. To those words, I again hung up on her. I was currently sitting in Auntie Donna's study, playing with the phone cord. Anytime Mommy called, I would answer and then hang up on her. It was a fun little game in my opinion.

I looked up when I heard the door open and considered running for a moment before realizing it was just Taylor. I leaned back in Auntie Donna's chair, watching Taylor closely. Taylor raised an eyebrow when she saw me.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asked.

"Annoying my Mommy," I said simply.

"Oh so every single day that you exist," Taylor stated, making me pout at her.

"That's not very nice to you. You and Miranda are more annoying than me," I said as I spun around in the chair before stopping and staring at her. "Why are you in Auntie Donna's study?" I asked with a small frown.

"I was going to call Miranda but you seem busy so maybe I'll just go visit her," Taylor stated.

"Are you allowed to do that? Aren't you supposed to stay here?" I asked with a small frown on my lips.

"I am but I miss Miranda. I doubt that anything bad will happen while I'm gone," Taylor said. "Just don't tell Lady Beneviento," she stated.

"So I can tell Angie?" I asked with a small smirk, making Taylor roll her eyes slightly.

"No, Angie can not know either," Taylor stated.

"Fine, you owe me though," I said simply.

"You owe me more than enough considering I haven't told Lady Dimitrescu about you stealing her stuff thing," Taylor said. Her words made me pout. That was true, Mommy still didn't know that I liked to take things when she wasn't looking. I currently had one of her hair clips hidden in my trunk.

"I wouldn't have taken her hairclip if I wasn't sent here," I stated simply as I crossed my arms over my chest. I just needed something of hers to hold at night and the hairclip was the simplest of things I could take without being caught.

"Sure you wouldn't have," Taylor rolled her eyes, making me stick my tongue out at her.

"Go see your stupid bird girlfriend," I said as I waved her away dramatically. Taylor rolled her eyes as she left the room, shutting the door behind her. The phone rang again and I answered it quickly.

"Beneviento residence," I answered as I rested my head on my hand, kind of expecting it to be Mommy again.

"Shortstack, why are you answering Donna's phone?" Uncle Papa Heisenberg's voice made me smile.

"I'm annoying Mommy when she calls. How come you don't call Auntie Donna names like you do with Mommy?" I questioned, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"I do call Donna names. Just can't be as mean to her, she's sensitive," Uncle Papa Heisenberg stated. That made me tilt my head slightly in contemplation.

"You care about her feelings," I said with a small grin on my lips. "You do have a heart, one that isn't made of metal," I giggled as I heard him curse. He was teaching me a lot of new curse words that I hadn't heard before.

"How is Cina?" Uncle Papa Heisenberg stated, making me frown slightly. I missed Cina a lot but I had left him with Mommy and the girls.

"He's protecting Mommy and the girls," I said simply as I pouted slightly. I missed his cuddles, he was all soft and fluffy. Plus his dragon wings were super cool and they were just like mine.

"That's good," Uncle Papa Heisenberg said. "Hey kiddo, can you go get Donna for me?" he asked.

"Yeah, give me a second," I said as I set the phone down lightly before sliding out of Auntie Donna's seat. I ran out of her study, going to her doll room. She was still working on the doll and it kind of looked like me. I tugged on her sleeve and she looked down at me. She was wearing her veil, probably because she was used to me just running into the room when she was working.

"Uncle Papa Heisenberg called, he wants to talk to you," I said simply. Auntie Donna got up, leaving the room. I hesitated for a moment, taking the chisel that she was using off the table and hiding it into my sleeve. It was mine now, finders keepers and all that.

I ran after Auntie Donna, climbing into her lap as she picked up the phone. My head rested on her chest lightly.

"Hey flower," Uncle Papa Heisenberg said, his voice gentle. That's all I heard because Angie was suddenly attacking my leg, trying to pull me off Auntie Donna's lap. I hissed at her, falling to the floor and scuffling with her. It was so fun to wrestle, especially when you could win because your opponent was a doll.

My headcanon is that Karl has a soft spot for Donna. They both like to make things so Karl finds himself relating to her a lot and sees Donna like a little sister.