29. SELF-REVENGE

Needless to say, quoting from our bisexual queen, Jayce Brooks, I am here to say "Torture has always been better than killing."

Amber thought that was quite awkward, but proceeded to ignore it, looking back at her sister.

"Why did you do it?" Jayce asked, her foot still on top of his chest. He couldn't really speak.

Ashton went down the bench, bending beside Niel, to intimidate him closely, "You don't really have to lie anymore. We know everything," he took out the camera from his coat and shoved it on his face, "You have nowhere to run, bench kid,"

Niel clenched his jaw, not wanting to speak anymore.

"If that's how you're gonna play," Jayce took off his foot from his chest, "Then so be it,"

Ashton took Niel by his collar, feeling the need to strangle him and picked him up, holding his hands behind his back so he wouldn't move.

"Even if you say sorry, your public image," Jayce started, pointing around everyone, then looked back at Niel, "...is destroyed,"

"What do you want?" Niel asked, grunting.

"Why did you do it?" she asked once more.

Niel clenched his jaw, as Ashton began to bend his fingers the wrong way back, "Answer the question, bench kid,"

"Because I have feelings for you," he finally responded in pain.

Jayce saw clearly through the blurred lines, "Obsession isn't the same thing as love, Niel,"

"Surely, I can say that I'm clearly worried and looking out for you instead of the boy you're dating right now, Ashton, who is just driving you inside the lion's den. Did you know that?" the boy with glasses asked back.

"Bench kid," Ashton started to pull on his collar making him suffocate a bit, "She knows, and yet she still chose me,"

Niel gulped.

"You must hate the basketball team for some reason," Jayce sighed, "You stalked me the other night in the library right? Giving me signs that I should stay away from the boys basketball team," she said rather softly.

"So what if I did? I was giving you a warning, I was protecting you," Niel argued back.

"President, sorry," Ashton curled his lip, "Can I break his neck please?"

Jayce ignored him, and approached Niel, whispering in his Niel, "I'm kind of curious, Niel," she said sarcastically, "What makes you hate the boys basketball team? Surely, you have some proof of a big value but you don't want to tell me 'cause you recorded that proof from a camera that spied on me, am I right?"

Niel kept his eyes low.

"That's all I need, Niel," Jayce backed away from him, "Proof."

"We'll pretend we're going to take you to the police station to stay away from the crowd," Ashton continued Jayce's statement, "And you'll be extremely sorry, bench kid,"

"Okay, we're going to take Niel to the police station," Jayce announced out loud, "Please step out of the way,"

"God, I can't believe he actually did that,"

"Thank God I was never his friends,"

"I thought he was a chill kid,"

"Shy and quiet, yet freaky and a pervert,"

"Stalker,"

"Obsessed,"

Ashton brought Niel out of the court, with Jayce behind him, when suddenly Amber tagged along.