Chapter 1 (xxx)

My parent's house made up one rhythm. This rhythm was familiar to me in almost every way. Mother and father, love and strictness, model behavior, and school.

Me: Hey, Taelyn. It's me. Your older brother. I miss you so much. I'm doing much better now so you don't have to watch out for me anymore. I know you have been from above. Namjoon and I are fine. But more importantly...I found someone to keep me in check. He's a reminder that not everything in this world is shitty. He makes me so happy, Taelyn. So happy. I know we can happy together. I love him and I wanna protect him from all harm. I've never wanted someone so badly in my life. Things are gonna change. But anyway...I just wanted to tell you that...I'm finally at ease and happy now. It was tough, but I got through it. I realize that I don't need to keep calling this number anymore because I feel free. I love you, sister. Until we meet again.

 Until we meet again

Jungkook's POV:

"Could you please hold still and quit playing, Taehyung? How am I supposed to get a good shot of you if you keep moving your head?"

"I'm hangry," Taehyung whined, standing up out of his chair. "It's almost lunch time and I'm famished. I can't sit still."

"Well you have to," I begged. "Besides, you're not the only one I'm photographing today. I have two other people after you, one of them being Jimin. So suck it up, sit down for a few minutes, strike a pose, and let me get these shots."

Taehyung flopped down and leant himself back in the seat, eyeing me like his prey. "I'm not feelin' it today. Let's go home and fuck our brains out! That's way more fun!"

I sighed heavily and held my camera in one hand. "If you let me get these shots in, you can do whatever you want to me at home. For now, let me work and get paid today. You should do the same."

Taehyung and I have been together for two years now

Taehyung and I have been together for two years now. We met through fortunate events in my photography class, but unfortunately, not for the right reason. Because of those unfortunate events, I nailed my dream job at Gucci working as a photographer. I've had multiple opportunities to fly across the world to meet with many amazing CEO's and to work at their companies, but I refused all offers and stayed right here with my Taehyung.