Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV:

After Jungkook called me, I immediately hung up and glanced at Namjoon. "He said he's on his way home. Long-story short, he was rescued by some strange lady and she's taking him home. Let's get the hell out of here," I directed towards everyone for that last part.

"Uuumm," Namjoon nudged me, ogling his eyes at Wuxian.

"It's okay," I said to Namjoon out loud. "He knows." I glanced at Wuxian with disgust in my eyes.

Jimin's eyes widened and he pulled me to the side. "Are you insane?!" He scream-whispered to me. "How could you tell him and not tell your own boyfriend anything? What is wrong with you, Taehyung?"

I shook my head and ignored him. Even though Wuxian destroyed the evidence of us doing things together at the club, I couldn't shake the thought of it ever getting out. 

As many times as I've said to Wuxian that I love Jungkook, it's almost impossible to even believe myself. How could I possibly love someone if I did shit with someone else?

"Don't look so surprised, Jimin," Wuxian said to him, stepping towards us more. "Taehyung and I are friends now. It's his business if he wants to tell me personal things."

"How much did you tell him?" Jimin said, ignoring Wuxian as if he wasn't speaking to him.

I was about to speak, but Wuxian spoke first. "He told me enough to know that you and him are keeping secrets from Jungkook. Besides, he's keeping our little secret, too." he winked.

I saw Jimin gulp. "What secret?" he said. "The one where you fucked him in one of the rooms?"

"Guys, now is not the time to start bickering like a couple of little girls," Namjoon pointed out. "Let's get out of here and go to Tae's."

Jimin got in my face. "I knew it! You let him fuck you, didn't you?!"

Wuxian cackled. "Nooo, he kept resisting. I will say this though; Taehyung loved my head game," he laughed hysterically.

Wuxian saying that was enough for Jimin to look me dead in the eyes and cop me in the face; specifically, in the eye.

Jimin pointed his finger at me. "Don't fucking talk to me when we go home." He snatched Namjoon's arm and started pulling him away. "I don't want them in my car."

"What's your problem, Jimin?" Wuxian questioned him while he lifted my chin up. "It's not like Taehyung cheated on you. Fuck is your deal?"

"Fuck you both! Speakin' to me like that," Jimin screamed at us, leaving the club with Namjoon.

"Don't pay no attention to him," Wuxian said, inspecting my eye. "I hope he didn't hurt you too bad. It looks like you'll have a black eye tomorrow, but you'll heal up nicely."

"Shut up," I said to him, removing his hand from my face. "Let's go check on Jungkook. And not a fucking word out of you about anything we talked about."

"Hey," he smiled, putting his hands up in defeat. "This is your world, Taehyung. I'm just livin' in it."