Chapter 10 (xxx)

Taehyung's POV:

Jungkook and I are engaged. I couldn't be more happy that we finally tied the knot. I love Jungkook so much and I wanted to show him by putting a ring on his finger.

It's been a few weeks since I've tied the knot with him, but at the same time, I kicked Jimin out of our house. We still see him at work everyday, but we have less interactions with him now. I know Jungkook is devastated about it and I wanted to make sure nothing was gonna change.

Because Jimin is on the new issue this month, it kind of gives me a break from being bombarded with multiple interviews and photoshoots; I was able to just take a quick vacation with Jungkook to celebrate our love and commitment.

We put in our one week vacation right away and was granted the approval from Benji. Some people were happy for us, some were not. Of course, Jimin wasn't excited about it and neither was Wuxian. He texted me all pissed off, but was calm after.

I'm tired of playing these games with Wuxian. I wanna be with Jungkook and only Jungkook. I've realized what a terrible mistake I've made continuing to mess around with Wuxian when I should've just come clean to my boyfriend right away.

I made a promise to myself right before I proposed to Jungkook. I promised that I would come clean to him and tell him everything that was going on with Wuxian and I. He's a very forgiving person so I'm hoping and praying that he'll let it go.

We only have a few days left here and I've been so nervous and dreading to tell him the truth. I know it's the right thing to do. I don't wanna live in fear of getting caught and being a liar to his face. I'm sick of Wuxian playing this dirty game with me.

The only thing I like from Wuxian is the sex. That's it. And that's all he'll ever be. 

Currently, Jungkook and I have been walking on a heart trail just talking and taking in the fresh air. I haven't felt this close to Jungkook since we've started dating. I love this feeling and I never want it to go away.

We're away at a private resort; might I add a very expensive private resort with the finest luxuries: fine dining, extravagant suite, outdoor pool on a mountain top with an unforgettable view, and endless activities to explore. 

"So where are we headed?" Jungkook asked, glancing around at the flowers.

"Not sure," I replied. "I guess we're just suppose to follow the trail until we get back to the resort."

"Okay," Jungkook said softly, leaning his head on my shoulder as we walked. "I love this. Just me and you, alone on a walk together, feeling more and more closer to each other."

I paused and turned to him. I placed my hand on his cheek and leant into his lips. "You wanna know what my favorite part about this entire trip is?"

"Hm," he hummed. "Is it this walk?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Is it the beautiful view?"

I licked my lips. "I guess you can say that."

"What is it?" Jungkook pleaded. "Tell me."

I smiled at him. "You."

His eyes began to shine. "Me? But you see me everyday."

I shook my head. "It's different now," I tried to say. I took his hands in mine. "Even though everything around us is absolutely beautiful, there's nothing that can compare to how breathtaking you are. I wouldn't trade you for this entire world."