Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV:

Where am I? Oh right. I bought myself a room and stayed the night because I was too drunk to drive home.

Why didn't I just stay asleep until the next morning? I just had to wake my ass up at 3:15 a.m. Now I can't go back to sleep.

When I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I saw another body next to me. A pair of eyes I didn't expect to see were peering at me.

"Hey," Wuxian smiled at me, sitting up as well. "How'd you sleep?"

I began to breathe harder when I realized neither of us were wearing clothes. In fact, I was still wearing my underwear while he had nothing on. "What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I panicked.

He smirked at me. "I followed you up here and noticed that you never locked the door behind you. I wanted to make sure you were safe."

He continued when I didn't say anything.

"I didn't want anything to happen to you coming up here, knowing you were drunk."

That's bullshit. That's fucking bullshit.

I had a little bit of a headache, but nothing that would be considered a hangover. "Why are you in my room though?" I asked again. "Why are we naked? I slept with my clothes on."

"And a hard-on," Wuxian confirmed. "I took care of it for you."

I quickly jumped up and shoved a pillow to my crotch. "You what?" I was shocked. "You put your mouth on me?!"

"You wanted me to," he said, getting up and putting his pants on. "Don't worry though. We didn't fuck. You kept resisting me after I asked you if I could put it in. Your moans told me otherwise, but your voice and body language were trembling. So," Wuxian commenced. "You'll be happy to know that all we did was kiss and touch each other. When you kept resisting me, I knew that meant to back off, but I couldn't let you sleep with an uncomfortable boner poking at your bottoms. So I took care of it for you and then you fell asleep."

I'll be happy to know? "You're crazy." I slipped on my clothes and tried to hurry up and get away from him. When I slid my shoes on, I turned to Wuxian. "Why did you do that? I have a boyfriend that I love very much. Why would you do that to me?"

"To be fair," Wuxian said, standing inches away from my face. "I think you deserve someone who'll take care of you for once. I get that you're with Jungkook, but I know that I'm a better fit for your personality, your career, and your future. Let me show you that I, Wei Wuxian, can give you everything that your boyfriend can't."

"You're unbelievable," I said barely audible. I didn't wanna stand here and argue with him, but I had to get something off my chest before I go. "You don't know anything about my relationship with Jungkook. Nothing."

"I know that a photographer that's willing to flirt with a model just to boost his career and have more connections is not someone you deserve or should cherish." Wuxian took a step back. "Whatever he does for you, I can do ten times better. I'm closer to your age so I'll understand you more. We're both models. We both have slick personalities and don't take shit from anyone. We know our way around the business. I know I can handle you better than he can. He's probably immature in many ways that you haven't experienced yet."

He doesn't know shit. "And you think that means automatically you're more qualified to be with me? That you're more suitable?" I got in his face and eyed him, not even blinking. "Listen to me. If you think you're gonna come into my life and try to steal me away from the man I love, you thought wrong. So this is how it's gonna go down: do your job as a model, get to work on time, show up for all your meetings, and get the fuck out. I don't have room in my heart for someone else and I sure as hell won't drop someone that I love just to be with you."