Chapter 7 (xxx)

Wuxian's POV:

I'm so excited. After a long wait, I finally get to shoot with Taehyung.

I'm not gonna say I begged Benji to get me a shoot with Taehyung, but I was pretty persistent. Not only that, I had to bring it up a few times for him to confirm it with Namjoon. He wasn't happy about that because of all the stuff that happened a month ago, but it would be detrimental to my career and for the Gucci industry if they didn't get me a shoot with their main model. 

Now, I never revealed to Benji what kind of shoot I wanted with Taehyung, but he had already agreed with Namjoon and sealed the deal. That's when I let Namjoon know it was going to be a "shirtless" photoshoot.

Namjoon was excited to have Taehyung and I do a double shoot together, but he knew Taehyung would probably be fussy about being shirtless. I heard he refuses to do nude shoots altogether. I should convince him to do one with me if he's that uncomfortable. I'll make sure to make him feel like he has nothing to worry about. 

About last month. I didn't necessarily give up on chasing Taehyung, but because of everything that happened with Jungkook, and Namjoon finding out about Taehyung and I messing around, I let my feelings go for a little while. Not to be confused with me dropping my feelings completely because I haven't. Kim Taehyung is my dream man and I still want him to myself. What does Jungkook have that I don't? Besides him having six whole years less than me, what makes him more special than I?

I still think we're more compatible together than him and his boyfriend. It's not fair. I want him. I thought that if I got Jungkook as my photographer, I'd be closer to Taehyung. Unfortunately, I decided that it wouldn't be a good idea anymore because my feelings would be all over the place. 

But it's whatever, right? Ha. I already promised Namjoon I wouldn't expose Taehyung and I to the world if he wouldn't expose the so-called sexual harassment shit that happened on my end. I wouldn't go that far to call it that, but he's right. I kinda forced him to do things with me. If someone is drunk, they can't consent. 

I'll admit that. I've just been a go-with-the-flow type of guy my whole life, but I honestly didn't think I would meet a man like Taehyung. He makes me feel things. 

On the bright side, Taehyung ended up giving me his number in case of an emergency. Like I would need that. More like Hey, I need my dick sucked. It's an emergency that it gets attention right away. He would never.

The door creaked open. "Hey, you have five minutes before your shoot with Taehyung," Namjoon said. "I hope you're almost done getting dressed...undressed, I should say."

"Yeah, don't worry," I said to him, showing him a smile. "I've been done. Just trying to mentally prepare now by taking some deep breaths. I'll be in his room in a minute."

When Namjoon closed the door, I let out a huge breath and glanced at myself in the mirror. I even started talking to myself. "It's okay, Xian. You got this. All you need to do is stand next to him and look pretty. Just don't touch him unless he touches you. And if he touches you..."

Namjoon knocked on the door, alerting me that he was waiting.

"Okay, okay! I'm ready!" I yelled.