Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV:

It's been a few months since I've broken up with Taehyung. My mother was shocked when she saw me bringing my suitcases inside with me. She welcomed me back with open arms; I ended up crying in them.

She has no idea about Taehyung's history being a hitman, but she does know that he's a Gucci model. We sat down and had some coffee together the first night I came back. She was always praying Tae and I would be together.

I didn't tell her that he proposed to me or anything. I didn't even tell her I dropped my project with Wuxian because he was partially the cause of us breaking up. It hurt to explain I was done with Taehyung to her, but she knew from how I spoke, it's the best decision. 

I cried for about five days straight going to sleep every night, not having Taehyung by my side. Even though I still photograph him at work, it's not the same anymore.

Jimin still thinks Taehyung and I are engaged and that I'm still living with him because we put on this façade at work. It was my idea to do it. I don't want it to damage our careers. 

Not a single person knows that Taehyung and I are no longer a couple. I'm sure he's told Namjoon, but he never came forward and mentioned anything to me.

At least Taehyung was able to keep his mouth shut.

At work, when there's people around, Taehyung and I are as fake as we can be when it comes to us being all cute and shit with each other

At work, when there's people around, Taehyung and I are as fake as we can be when it comes to us being all cute and shit with each other. When they're gone and it's just us, it's all business. No laughing, no jokes, nothing.

On the bright side, I'm able to do my work faster, but the day feels like it's dragging on forever. 

"Okay, Taehyung. We're done for the day. Thank you for your hard work," I said to him.

When I speak to him, I have no emotion anymore. I swear I don't feel the same for him. How can I? He hurt me. Eventually, when I feel like it's the right time, we'll reveal it to the public.

I know it's been a few months, but neither of us are comfortable with the idea of people being up our asses yet. Everyone knows us as a couple. It's like we're apart of the Kardashian/Jenner clan.

Taehyung and I are at peace with the fact that we're not together anymore, but I know that he still treats me like I'm his. In fact, he's even sweeter than before. I think he's just being a kiss up.

When I dropped the project with Wuxian, he was a little upset, but nothing that was surprising. He still thinks Tae and I are together. Literally no one knows.

When I was packing my equipment away, Taehyung touched my shoulder. "You're going to the movie premiere tonight, right?"

He's referring to Wuxian's movie premiere. Everyone that was on the set and behind-the-scenes are supposed to show up. Since I was included, I have to go. Unfortunately, I can't show up without my "model boyfriend" pinned to my hip.