Chapter 2 (xxx)

"Hurry up and kill this bitch. Do it! I gave you an order."

"I can't do it!"

"Do it now!"

*gunshot fired*

"She fucking escaped."

*multiple gunshots fired*

"Asshole deserved it. But the girl.....she ran away."

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

All day today, I kept thinking about Benji's appearance at my house last night; how he showed up uninvited, how he nonchalantly wrote a disguised message to Jungkook.

He fucking knows and he doesn't care that we know.

It's like he wants Jungkook to know that he's after him. Hell, he knew my code name when I was apart of Sujo's men. I still don't understand why he's after my boyfriend. I knew why Sujo was because he told me before I killed him.

Sujo forced Jungkook's father to kill my sister. Sujo was targeting my sister because he said that she accidently hacked into the assassination group's web files. He made Jungkook's father do his dirty work. Jungkook became my target because of family relations and needed to be terminated.

I ended up falling in love with him.

The rest is history. So I'm thinking because Benji and Sujo are brothers, he wants to finish off what Sujo couldn't. But Jungkook is innocent. He hasn't done anything, let alone know that his father was in the assassination group. He doesn't even know that his own father killed my sister; it's not like I would hold that against him though.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Namjoon came running up to me. "Taehyung-ah! There you are. Come quick. You need to see this."

I instantly ran down the stairs and followed Namjoon.

We ended up in one of the photographer's rooms with a male model we've never seen before

We ended up in one of the photographer's rooms with a male model we've never seen before. He was slender and handsome, all the way to the tip-top of the sexy spectrum.