Unluckiest

"Here is your notebook!" Fischl said, holding out the notebook for Bennett. They were in History.

"Oh, thanks! I remembered yesterday but thought it would be a bother to come back." Bennett replied.

"Nay! Thoust is forever welcome!" Fischl replied. From there, class went on like normal... sorta. Bennett was paying attention when something hit the back of his head.

"Ow!" He muttered to himself, rubbing his head. He turned around and didn't really see anything that stood out. He sighed, turning back to pay attention. Once again he got hit. He quickly turned around, then looked down. There were two pieces of paper on the ground.

"What..?" He asked himself. He heard a bit of snickering, but when he looked up, he didn't spot anyone. He turned back around. Fischl sat in front of him.

"Any questions?" Mr. Zhongli asked. Bennett quickly leaned forward.

"I lost focus, what was this about?" He asked. Fischl leaned back.

"Well, he explained that Barbatos and Morax— ow!" Fischl exclaimed. Bennett watched as a piece of paper dropped to the ground. He grit his teeth and quickly turned around.

"Alright, whoever is firing those pieces of paper, you better get a lot better aim!" He shouted.

"Bennett! What is this about?" Mr. Zhongli asked. Bennett turned to him and opened his mouth. He kinda lost his voice.

"I-I— someone was firing paper at the back of... my head." Bennett said. As he was standing there, he felt everyone watching him. He hated this feeling. It was familiar and traumatizing. However, he suddenly watched as a hand rose in front of him.

"I can vouch!" Fischl said. Mr. Zhongli sighed.

"Alright. I will let it pass this time. I understand the sudden outburst. However, next time, tell me before you shout out." He replied. Bennett nodded before sitting down. There were a few snickers.

"Anyway, please refrain from firing pieces of paper at the back of your classmate's heads. It can be distracting." Mr. Zhongli said.

"Especially during story time— I mean lessons." He muttered under his breath...

Once the bell rang, Bennett and Fischl walked out of the class. They were in the crowded hallway now.

"That was so stupid." Bennett said.

"Indeed. I wonder who else was hit by that piece of paper." Fischl replied. Bennett glanced at her. She didn't understand. They were targeting him, and they missed and hit her instead. He sighed.

"Yeah. I got hit twice. Are you alright?" He asked.

"Why of course. A mere paper cannot break through my barrier!" Fischl exclaimed. Bennett laughed a bit before tripping and falling over.

"Bennett! Are you alright!? Fischl quickly asked. Bennett slowly got up.

"Unlucky."

"It probably spreads, stay away."

"How many times has he fallen already?"

Bennett stood up. He didn't care if someone tripped him or if he tripped himself. It didn't matter. He was unlucky.

"Let's get going! We can't be late!" Fischl said. Bennett nodded, being snapped out of his daze...

"Alright! We have a volleyball unit today!" Beidou said. All of the girls stood in a group as she explained the rules. It was mandatory, whether they already knew or not. There were two nets in the gym. The boys went outside for their lesson.