Summer Festival

Am I the only person surprised this is already chapter 15? I've been zooming. Idk how long this will be, but I don't plan on ending it any time soon. (Also sry for the long wait I wasn't feeling it until now)

The time has come. After weeks of waiting, it was the day. The Summer Festival was upon them!

Bennett's alarm blared, basically blowing up his room.

"Alright! I'm up!" Bennett exclaimed, literally jumping out of bed. He was on his feet. He was excited to go. This was the first one he'd ever been to, AND he was invited.

He quickly got ready for the day, throwing on his new set of clothing. He quickly ate his breakfast as fast as possible as well.

"Alright! I'm leaving now!" He exclaimed to his dads and moms.

"Why?" One of his dads asked.

"What? The Summer Festival. The thing I've been talking about for the past two weeks?" Bennett asked.

"Oh." His dad said.

"That's at like... six." He said. Bennett checked the time. It was nine in the morning...

"Ah... I guess I got a little ahead of myself..." Bennett said to himself. However, he wasn't the only one.

"Oz! Construct my morning supplements with haste this morning!" Fischl announced as she ran down the stairs. Oz was whipping up some breakfast for her, a few eggs and some bacon.

"Hmm? Why? In a hurry?" He asked.

"Why yes I am! Can't you tell from my change of attire?" Fischl asked. Oz looked her up and down. She was wearing what she had bought at the mall.

"I see. Going with that group of friends you had over?" He asked. Fischl nodded as she sat down.

"We are going to amuse ourselves at the night of the Summer Parade, such a festive I had never experienced yet in this life." She explained. Oz looked at the time as he put the food on a plate.

"Are you aware at what time the festival is?" He asked. Fischl nodded.

"Of course! That it why I had become quite acquainted in terms of being ready!" She said. Oz sighed, placing her food in front of her.

"It's at six." He said. Fischl stared at her food. It was a long state.

"I-I knew that! It was a mere test Oz! You've passed!" She said. Oz sighed.

"Alright, I passed. Just don't get your clothes dirty before you leave. They look quite stylish." He said. Fischl nodded as she began to eat...

Time passes...

Bennett was lying in bed by himself. The time was four o'clock. He laid on his back staring at the ceiling. He was bored. He rolled around a bit before sighing to himself. Who else was doing this?

"Two more hours still!?" Fischl asked herself. She groaned as she laid in bed. She opened her phone and scrolled around. She didn't have any objective. As she was looking to do something, her thumb hit the messages button. It opened up to her only eight contacts. Her parents, Oz, Bennett, Razor, Chongyun, Xingqiu, and Barbara.

"Oh." She said. She stared at them, then clicked Bennett.

"Hmm... maybe I should hang out with someone." Bennett said to himself. He opened his messages. He took a look at his six contacts. His house, Fischl, Razor, Chongyun, Xingqiu, and Barbara. He stared at them, then clicked Fischl's. As he did, he went to type something. At the same time, Fischl went to type something. The little ... popped up from both of them. Instantly they turned red.