Christmas

On this festive holiday, everyone celebrated. Let's see how it went...

"Why did we come to the school?" Diluc asked.

"Cause nobody is rich enough to have a big house. We're all teachers." Kaeya explained. All of the teachers got together at the school for the holiday.

"Happy holidays everybody!" Venti exclaimed, walking in with a bottle of wine. Diluc whacked him.

"No wine on school grounds." He said.

"But it's the holidays!" Venti complained.

They were all in the teacher's lounge, setting down snacks and pastries. Ei walked up to the table with a container. She felt a hand on her shoulder.

"I don't recommend it." Zhongli said. Ei was really bad at cooking. If she opened the container, everyone would possibly pass out.

"Good call." Yae agreed.

"Everyone! Everyone please listen up!" Jean exclaimed. All of the teachers turned to her. Jean cleared her throat.

"I'd like to say that so far this year, we have all done great! From teaching our students, to not going overboard on discipline..." Jean explained, shooting a glare at Diluc. Diluc averted his eyes away.

"We all improved in some way! Except for you Venti." Jean said. Everyone looked at him as he made a dumb face.

"And with our new addition, we can all keep up our great work!" Jean exclaimed. Some people turned to Childe. He smiled, but everyone instantly turned away. He didn't let it get to him.

"Let's take this break with grace!" Jean finished off as people cheered. That's when everyone began conversations with one another.

"So, Ningguang, doing anything tonight?" Beidou asked.

"You?" Ningguang asked in return.

"Doing me!?" Beidou asked hurriedly.

"No, I meant are you doing anything tonight?" Ningguang asked again.

"Oh... for a second there I thought you meant something else..." Beidou said. Ningguang smirked.

"Kazuha! How's it been?" Albedo asked, walking over.

"Ah, Albedo. I've been fine so far. Christmas brings a lot of new colors to the environment." Kazuha said, on a non-literal sense, referring to the feel of things.

"Yes, it indeed does bring colors of all kind." Albedo replied, in a literal sense, referring to the landscapes he had drawn already. Sucrose watched as they talked about two different things somehow with cohesion.

"Sucks being an assistant, huh?" Yae asked her. Sucrose turned to her.

"Uh... if I'm not mistaken... you basically run the class..." She said. Yae took a sip of her drink. She didn't reply.

"Alright guys, it's been fun but gotta bounce!" Childe exclaimed, quickly leaving the building. Nobody said anything. If you couldn't tell, they weren't fond of him.

"I still can't believe that troublemaker got hired." Keqing said.

"You're the one that allowed his interview." Ganyu replied.

"I never imagined he would get hired! And besides, Lumine begged me to recommend him since he was also begging her. Probably wanted him to stop." Keqing explained in return.

"Not even a teacher and you still had a favorite student." Ganyu sighed, shaking her head.

"She's not a student now!" Keqing exclaimed in return. Yeah, the teachers were fine. They needed a break after dealing with such kids...