Chapter-3 Zuersha

The man with a pale and shrunken face tries to lunge on Taehyung, he swiftly moves to the side, watching the movements of the man as he tries several times to grab and attack him. His mouth salivating just by the thought of food in front of him “Delicious soul” he says as he looks at his prey. Taehyung narrows his eyes looking at the man from all angles and asks him “So you took his soul….in exchange of what?” the man halts, stares at him for a second and starts salivating more “Very hungry”. 

Taehyung shakes his head “Seeing you this Prince is hungry no more” Taehyung notices the various souls this man tried to take in but his soul seemed to be shattered being traded for something. He closes his eyes and golden light shines on his hand, Orru, the cosmic magic Taehyung has, forms like a small being with a round head and not very distinct arms and legs, it yawns, then bows at Taehyung and changes back. As the man tries to attack him Taehyung moves to the side and with a turn stands behind the man holding the head of the man in his palm, the golden light starts to burn brighter like a flame and the man feels his body shook, he cries in pain, Taehyung whispers expel and white balls of light starts coming out from his mouth that was wide open. The man slowly disintegrates remaining as ashes on Taehyung’s hands. The surrounding goes dark and quiet again, Taehyung blows at his hands lightly and it becomes clear, he looks at the dead man lying there and flicks his fingers, the mud covers the man completely. 

He hears the sound of something falling and turns around to look at the terrified woman, who seems old and dressed in clothes that were different from the one he saw in the cities. The old lady had smoky grey hairs, tied in a braid with white wine like thick thread that hung down at the back, she also had a small crown of white and black feathers on her head, she didn’t have many ornaments on her body but just one bracelet with a green stone studded to it, her face looked time chiseled, she wore a long skirt and a blouse with a very colorful serape above it decorated with various colorful beads hanging from it. She stood there, her hand resting on the trunk of a tree, uncertain and scared what to do or say but slowly pulls up her strength when sees Taehyung staring at him and bows saying “You…are you a God?,” she asks in a language Taehyung doesn’t understand. 

“This Prince has never visited this place and don’t know what you are trying to say” Hearing the language and calmness in the tone of Taehyung, the old lady bows deeply and apologizes, this time she says in the same language used in Amarus and repeats the previous sentence.

Taehyung watches her bow and looks afraid “This Prince heard that God lives in the Kingdom of Amarus, you also seem to misunderstand me” The old lady hears the name of Amarus and grimaces.

She speaks weakly “I saw you do something with the powers you had, if not God then are you his messenger” Taehyung shakes his head. The old lady looks at him again “Then how were you able to do that?”

“This Prince is here to look for the kind of people you saw just now, has this ancestor seen something abnormal here in this place?” The ancestor looks at the abnormal thing in front of him and shakes her head.

She tries to ask again seeing that no harm is done to her till now, “If not God or messenger, then how were you able to do that and why are you here in Zuersha?” she interrogates picking up the fruits back in the basket. Taehyung goes to help her. She hesitates but doesn’t stop him.

“Is this place called Zuersha?”, he asks excited, the old lady looks at him, if not witnessed by her own she might have not indulged with this person but the people of Zuersha wanted a powerful warrior as their savior and this man seems to be here for them, it can only be the fate for her to meet him at this hour. She stands up thanking him and says with courtesy “You might have traveled for long, my tribe lives not far from here if you want you can join us in the meal”