Epilogue

One of the men comes to Taehyung and asks him if he needs medical attention, Taehyung shakes his head and grabs the hand of the person “Where are you taking this?” He asks.

The two workers glance at each other then answer to him “He is invited to our college, the preparation is going in the engineering department, if you want to check you can go there, I heard there is an exhibition…” The man was not able to complete it before Taehyung runs away from there to the department they talked about. It was a big campus and after asking from few students he finally reaches the destination.

Taehyung stands in front of the building thinking about what to do next and where to go from here then his eyes fall on the banner the workers were struggling to put up, he asks them for directions to the venue and goes inside to where the hall is but before he enters the hall what gains his attention is the room next to it with work still in progress.

Taehyung without further thought enters inside and feels like someone took his breath away. There in the room was the exhibition the man was informed about with all the achievements, works, models, and photos of the General. Taehyung stands in between the room looking around it in amazement and tears full of joy. 

The General he knew then was brave, meticulous and one of a kind, and the Jeongguk of the present is just on par with him maybe more than him. Taehyung walks towards every wall like a moth attracted to the flame and doesn’t miss a word that was written and gave information on Jeongguk. He stares at the watch seeing quite a time passed there while he felt nothing, coming out of the room the first thing he does is to call Jin and curse and blame him for being so mysterious. 

After taking out his anger he thinks about the situation he is in and only then realizes that this time Jeongguk has become the moon and he is just a common person who has no chance to approach this man. But Taehyung doesn’t want to give up he has acquired all the information he can on the person and will by any means meet them.

He takes a cab to reach the place that is said to be the headquarters and the office of Jeongguk. Taehyung checks his phone and smiles seeing how much progress this young businessperson has done. He graduated from a prestigious college, and quickly opened a firm to work on his dream, this Jeongguk has a family and is a single child of their parents. He has many meritorious awards and medals in his name and is a prodigy in his field. Taehyung fans his face feeling hot seeing the photos of Jeongguk.

His attention then falls on the logo of the company and the finger that was scrolling suddenly comes to a halt. Taehyung had been avoiding and internally having this fear of Jeongguk not recognizing him but in this instant that fear turns to hope, this can’t be a coincidence right? Jeongguk should have a memory of him otherwise why would there be the same flower that binds them with the memory in his company name?

Taehyung feels like his eyes sting and he just wanted to rush toward Jeongguk and be engulfed in his embrace, the thought of it makes Taehyung longe for Jeongguk and the way seemed to be far away than expected. He smiles at himself for being so head over heels for this man.

The car stops at the destination. Taehyung gets out of it and stands in front of the entrance. It seemed to only let people with a pass or ID card enter inside. There was a constant influx and outflow of people and vehicles from the large area covered by the office ground. Taehyung could see a high-rise building with a company name written on it and the same flower painted on it. 

The building was quite far away from the entrance and had many other offices on both sides of it, the place was made on a huge area of land. He feels nervous standing there not able to decide what to do next, there was tight security and no way he knows how to enter the place but today was a good time to observe it and so Taehyung takes a stroll around the area, watching it from far and observing the people who come and go out of the place.