Chapter-14 The Angel has a plan

Yoongi tries to control his anger, he warns Jimin. The demon doesn’t notice being in the dark and sees Yoongi not answering him the demon quickly opens his mouth again to say something but Yoongi was prepared this time, he quietens him by shutting his mouth with his hand and pointing him toward the strangers, they seemed to be armed, he gestures to hear what they are saying.

“Do we need to go different places and kidnap good and healthy people for His Majesty, don’t you think it is weird, why we are asked to do such a task? I even heard we are not the only ones who are doing it” One of the strangers asks, his voice slurring from being drunk.

“Do you dare to reach the palace empty-handed? And it is in all way strange but I don’t take up tasks just like that do you know what I came to know?” The second stranger says creating suspense for the first one who groans as the other takes his time to spill the tea. 

“Just tell me or do you want me to beg already?” The first one covers himself and sighs being relieved.

The second stranger laughs at that “Things like these need a little dealing won’t you give me something in return?”

The first one grumbles at that “Do you want me to hand you to the palace?” He strangles his friend jokingly.

It makes the other one breathless and asks for mercy “Okay...I will tell you...I have heard the Crown Prince is ill and that illness is not something usual, he is possessed and feeds on human blood” The first one laughs hearing it, hard, patting his companion.

“You..don’t say it in front of others, who would believe this and if it is really the case then they should look for a shaman, not these healthy men or women, what I think is they are spicing up their lives” He laughs again. His companion closes his mouth in fear.

“Talk slowly or we will be dead if heard by royal guards”

“Who could hear us here, are you talking about the wild or forest” They keep talking looking around once to confirm they are alone in the wild.

“Is not it scary to be possessed, who could have dared to attack the prince like that?” 

“Didn’t you see how irrational he acts most of the time, it is easy to become a target, something really is brewing inside the capital, or else we would have never let to be involved in matters of royalty”

“Let’s keep moving, there are many like us, I am afraid our chances of getting rich will be lost…ah! It is so good to be a crown Prince, us on another hand are like insects with short and uneventful life”

The second one laughs pulling the man closer and putting his arm on his shoulder, “Since when did you start talking like that, I can help you be a Prince for the night, there is a very good place in a village, all arrangements are done”

“Then don’t waste my time, take me quickly over there” They start walking, their voices fading in the night, Yoongi and Jimin turn to each other with questioning looks.

“What was that all about?” Jimin asks first.

“I think something is going on in the capital, specifically to the Prince and they are trying to find ways to deal with it“

“We need to act like shamans” The voice makes the two flinch and turn back in fear. Jimin was almost ready to pierce the skin of the intruder but Taehyung holds his hand and smiles looking at them.

“Your Highness, you are awake?” Jimin quickly withdraws his nails and asks for forgiveness. 

“Wow..you really gave us a heart attack” Yoongi holds his chest calming himself down.