Chapter-31 A hungry hamster and a generous master

When Taehyung wakes up the sky has already turned dark, he sits up the lamp next to him lighting up his features, beside it was the kettle of hot tea, the steam was still coming out of it, someone might have entered his room while he was asleep, Taehyung was lost in thought and trying to fully awaken out of tiredness, stares at it. He decides to get out of bed, when he steps out of the room he first goes to check on the three and their wounds. The lamps hung around the gallery at short distances lighted the whole place, he opens the door to the room and sees Yoongi and Jimin drunk and talking while playing a cross symmetrical board game with various colored beads and dice which he has never seen before, maybe they found it from the locals or the old demon downstairs. 

They were very drunk and the game seemed to be very hard as they kept cursing and trying to think hard to take the next move, their words were incoherent and they looked like they could pass out at any minute, both arguing and fighting over the silver ingot in their possession. He searches for the General but finds him nowhere in the room. Jimin notices him after a while by his slowed-down senses and asks him to join them in the fun. Taehyung denies politely asking about their health, they had completely recovered, he asks for the whereabouts of the General. Yoongi tells him last he saw him going towards the forest for a stroll. Taehyung nods and leaves the two to enjoy and goes out.

He is welcomed by the full moon brightening his way, beautiful and elegant watching over him. Taehyung feels his body relax as the silver light falls on his hands and face. He turns towards the forest that was dark and the hooting of owls could be heard from the distance. A flame burns in his hand as he commands ‘Guide the way.’ The flame bursts into several small fireflies circling him and then entering the dark forest. Taehyung follows it, they take a few turns and then stop at a distance, Taehyung smiles seeing that his destination is near, and he moves away from the big leaf blocking his view and comes face to face with an amazing scene. 

In the silver light of the moon that was spread over the spring and sparkling the water, next to a big rock there stood a man in the cold water bathing in the moonlight, looking up at the fireflies, his bare back was towards Taehyung, white like porcelain, broad shoulders, muscular arms, and small waist in full view. Taehyung gulped as he stared at the man whose black hairs were tied up and the upper body that stood for an open view was too enticing to look away. The light from fireflies gave a mix of golden and silver on his face just like his temperament hot and cold. Mesmerized Taehyung stares for a while until Jeongguk senses his presence and turns a little to look at the intruder. 

His first reaction was that of shock, eyes going wide not expecting the Prince to be there then his eyebrows narrow staring back at the Angel. Taehyung feels the dryness in his throat, maybe the weather was playing with him but he suddenly felt very hot. He clears his throat and takes a step towards the spring. Jeongguk's brows knit more closely as the steps approach him but not a word leaves his mouth his eyes trained on each step the Angel took towards him. When Taehyung draws closer, he shamelessly gawks at the shoulder blades, the muscular curves, and the mermaid line of the General’s waist, as if noticing the perverted thoughts of the Angel Jeongguk humphs and dips down in the water turning his back to the Angel. 

Taehyung comes out of his trance seeing the reaction, he unknowingly stared for too long, thinking this a grin appears on his face, he was suddenly in good mood and sits leaning on the large rock while playing with the leaf that he found there, the fireflies were moving around him and the general, some wanting to stay near Jeongguk, circling him.

“This Prince was looking for you,” Taehyung breaks the silence. The General says nothing as if he was not there.

Thick-skinned Angel smiles knowing well the General is angry, “How are you?” He tries again but gets no response.