Chapter 4

Thor held the door for you as you slowly walked into the living room area with him and saw a man sitting on the couch with a book in his hands. 

"Brother good morning!" Boomed Thor walking behind you. You jumped slightly and put your head down. 

"Is it really necessary to be so loud. Oh." The man looked up from his book nearly gasped. You looked exactly like someone he once shared his heart with. Back before everything went wrong in his life. He knew he was just seeing a ghost. He looked again noticed you looking skittish.  "Who's this?" he continued to watch you as you and Thor walked towards the kitchen.

"This is Y/N she'll be staying with us from now on" Thor smiled and placed his hand on your shoulder. "Here sit my brother will cause you no harm." He guided you to the couch and sat you down next to him. "I will bring you some food. Loki talk to her." he looked at his brother then strolled off into the kitchen. Loki keep his eye on you as you pulled your feet onto the couch and wrapped your arms around your knees. Suddenly feeling a chill, you shivered a bit but began to smell something cooking and it smelled heavenly. Loki's eyes softened and he raised his hand causing you to flinch. You saw a small pained look flash in his eyes as he twisted his hand. suddenly you felt warmth spread around you. Glancing down you saw an emerald green blanket form on you. You grabbed onto it and wrapped yourself up.

"Thank you um"

"Call me Loki My brother says your name is Y/N?" he put his hand down and placed his book down on the table next to the couch

"Loki" A smile formed on your lips.  "Yes I'm Y/N" Loki smiled slightly and tilted his head careful not to make any sudden movements. You noticed this and nodded. "Sorry I'm so jumpy. Mi not use to people being so kind" memories started coming to mind. Loki flinched at them and reached for you. he placed his hand on your thigh and sighed

"Please don't think of such horrors." your eyes shot to Loki

"How did you..."

"I can read minds and yours was very loud just then." he saw your eyes widen 

"So do you have..."

"Yes, I also have powers" A huge smile broke across your face as you took Loki's hand.

"I do too! How long have you had yours?" Excitement was written all over your face. Loki lifted an eyebrow and smirked

All my life and I'm over a thousand-years-old my dear

"Oh my god I heard that!" shocked you covered your mouth. 

Can you hear me if I talk like this?  You Whispered into your mind. Loki smiled and leaned forward slightly.

"Every. Word" Sitting back he truly was surprised how much he was enjoying this interaction but there was something different about you. Your voice was even the same as the person from long ago. He felt very drawn. Suddenly a loud crash came from the kitchen causing you to flinch extremely hard towards Loki grabbing his leg, bringing forward some of your magic and causing a freezing sensation to spread on Loki's legs. He put his hand on yours and shushed you gently. Out popped Thor holding a plate full of grilled cheese. "Thor you oaf you frightened her" Placing the plate down Thor kneeled next to you.

"I'm sorry Y/N I was just rushing to bring this to you." Thor pointed towards the sandwiches. Looking down at yours and Loki's hands he smiled to his brother then looked back at you as you were basically drooling over the plate.

"That smells heavenly Thor" You smiled at Thor which caused him to blush slightly. Picking up the plate he handed it to you. 

"Thank you, Y/N now scoot over." listening to Thor you scooted closer to Loki who didn't seem to mind one bit "Now if my brother seems mean don't let it bother you. Hes really a big softy when he lets his guard down" Thor said winking at his brother causing Loki to roll his eyes