Chapter 19

Everyone piled into the mission room when they made it back to the tower as Tony began running all sorts of programs to find you. Steve walked behind Tony and sighed 

"Listen Tony we will find her just try to stay calm."

"Stay calm? How do you think I can do that Rogers?! They are going to destroy her if not kill her." Slamming his fist down Thor and Loki walked into the room. Loki supporting his own weight as he was focusing on healing.

"No one will kill her" Loki growled as he walked past everyone and looked out the window "I swear it."

"Brother we have to find her quickly. These midgardians aren't kind."

"Exactly why I had no issue trying to take over this planet." Loki kept his eyes out the window

"Do I have to worry about you changing teams again?" Tony stepped towards Loki but was stopped by Thor

"Loki won't be causing trouble. He just wants lady Y/n safe." 

"As long as she's alive and here everyones safe. I'll destroy all the realms to keep her safe."

"Yeah and I'd lay my life down for her. She deserves to be safe and happy"

"You don't think I want that for her too Stark?!" Loki whipped his head around and glared at Tony.

"Enough everyone. You're fighting sure isn't going to get her back. Let's keep looking." Captain spoke as he walked up to the screens. Stephen was outside the room listening in. He didn't have the strength to fight with them so he kept to himself. He saw how you just allowed yourself to be taken in order to protect everyone. It was stupid of you yet brave. He should have put his foot down and kept you here away from the fight. You were so strong yet he saw true fear in your eyes. He closed his eyes in otter worry what was happening to you?

.

.

.

.

3 weeks Later 

You were back to being in a cold dark cell again. Your moments of freedom and happiness was ripped away from you completely. However this time they kept you strapped to a table where they would force feed you sometimes but mainly just torment you. Today was no different. You laid on the table and zoned out your mind going back to those weeks with the team. Mainly to Loki and Tony and Stephen. They had taken everything from you. Including your necklace Loki gave you. That alone nearly broke you as you felt yourself be severed from him. They didn't bother to remove your suit from Tony thankfully. Hearing the door to your cell open you closed your eyes and waited for the pain. You heard the scrapping of a blade near your ear but you didn't care.  You knew happiness. You experienced heart thumping butterfly creating feelings and you clung to those with everything in you and you'd keep them on your mind if it meant you'd die semi happy. You felt the blade crawl down your arm 

"Good morning Y/n I have a fun day planned for us today." It was the doctor. He had changed while you were gone. He somehow turned more sadistic. "We are giving you one more chance. isn't that great." He grabbed your chin and placed the dagger into your hand causing your eyes to shoot open and scream out in pain "We are wiping your memories and starting fresh" Your eyes went wide as you were forced to look at the doctor "Ah. There's a reaction. You will comply once you're wiped and forget those horrible people"

"No." You pushed your thoughts outwards with every ounce of energy you had left in you

"Oh yes. You are Hydras" he proceeded to use a new knife to pin your other hand down causing more screams to escape your lips.

.

.

.

Loki was an absolute mess with no way of finding you Thor was doing everything he could to keep Loki from destroying earth just to find you. Tony had turned to day drinking. Stephen had been creating so many portals looking for you. No one was sleeping as everyone was taking turns looking at every little possible hint to where they were keeping you. As Loki sat on the roof thinking of any possible way to find you he felt a cold chill run up his spine

"No"

Loki jumped as he looked around then he felt a sharp pain run through his hand. He quickly grabbed his hand and noticed where the pain was coming from looked bluish. He quickly realized You were projecting to him some how and At the moment of the projection you had been hurt. He tried projecting back to you 

"My love! Where are you"

"Hydra. Memories. Their going to.." The voice faded away, You had passed out from the pain. How you were telepathically communicating Loki had no clue. You figured you were just hallucinating and Lokis voice wasn't real. Loki teleported to where everyone was.

"She's Alive! She communicated with me!" Loki ran to the computer and began typing

"No she didn't.. " Tony sighed as he sat down 

"Stark I'm telling you she did. Unlike you I'm sober." Tony looked over to Loki with a glazed look He felt hope but didn't want to believe Loki. 

"Then tell her to activate her damn tracker in her suit. If she can even get to it." Tony closed his eyes and pressed the bridge of his nose. Loki closed his eyes while standing there and pushed all his energy and power to attempt to reach you.

"Listen to me my love. Stark says your suit has a tracker. If you can really hear me find it and activate it and I will find you. Please hear me. We need you. I need you".

.

.

.

Your eyes shot open at the sound of Loki's voice. Was it really him? You knew you had to at least try. You looked around and saw the pool of your blood on the floor as you looked you noticed you were alone again and feeling very weak. Slowly you lifted your head and started pulling at your restraints. You noticed they were slightly loose from the weight loss over the time you've been here. You tried to pull your hand out but your hand was just slightly too big. You grunted against the pain as you continued to force your hand feeling it pull and burn. Suddenly you felt your hand collapse in on itself as you nearly screamed in pain you bit your tongue to keep quiet. You slipped your dislocated hand out of the restraint and held it up. You slowly pulled yourself to your side the best you could and laid your hand down under you. Allowing your weight to fall back you put your hand back into place. Tears began to roll. How could Loki be talking to me? You felt crazy but you knew you had to at least try. You didn't want to lose your memories of the guys. Of Loki. Slowly you began feeling around your body. Your suit was loose on you due to the weight loss. Feeling nothing you began to feel defeated but you kept feeling. Suddenly you felt a tiny disk under your arm by your arm pit. Your heart began to race as you felt you hope fill you. You gave the disk a squeeze and tried rolling it. You let out a shaky sigh as your vision became blurry. "Loki.." Your vision went black as you passed out again.

.

.

.

Tonys computer roared to life as it picked up your located and began pin pointing the exact location. Tonys eyes widened as he saw it unfold before his eyes. Loki Smirked as he saw the location flash on the screen. Stephen, Thor and Steve all looked amazed and thrilled at the same time.

"There's my girl" Loki said to himself as he took a step back from the others.

"Don't even think about it brother. We go together."

"No. You go together. I'm going to her now." Loki hissed as he vanished before everyones eyes.

"Damn" Stephen sighed "Lets go Tony we can use a portal. We have to get to her. Loki said she sounded hurt and they way he's acting hell kill everyone to get to her."

"Well what are you waiting for? lets go!" Tony stood up and held out his hand as his suit began to form on him. "Open the portal Strange" Stephen nodded as he quickly created the portal and they stepped into the icy world of Antartica.