Chapter 6

Loki walked into his room which was across the hall from yours and closed the door. Letting out a sigh he walked over to his bed and sat down. Why did you have to look like her? To sound like her? What were you doing to him? You had just got here and already peeked his interest. Hes had very few able to actually do that. However he knew you caught Starks eye as well. He quickly shook that thought off. Why would he care if Stark was fascinated with you? You were just a human. Except you weren't at least not anymore. Your eyes held a lot of pain but behind that pain Loki saw the wonder and power you held. Grunting he closed his eyes and laid back on the bed. A few moments later he heard a loud knock on the door and it being opened.

"Go away I need to rest." Keeping his eyes closed he threw his arm over his eyes.

"Brother she's well again. Stark said you healed her and Bruce says she's been asking about you." Loki sat up and glared at his brother. 

"I healed her Thor. Why do you sound so surprised when I do something kind?" Loki felt slightly offended that even after this time his brother was still surprised. Loki worked hard to gain peoples trust and even if he didn't have it all the way, yet the Avengers still trusted him enough to bring him onto the team.

"I'm not surprised you did something nice brother. I'm worried how your feeling she looks exactly like.."

"Don't you dare speak her name" Turning away from Thor "I know exactly who she looks like. But it's not possible. the woman I love died years ago."

"Loki you know sometimes souls can be reincarnated. Mother use to tell us stories of when humans and Asgardians would fall in love and the human would die, they would be reborn to rejoin their soulmate." Thor walked over and sat with his brother. "I know you miss her but maybe get to know this girl. Even if she isnt Sigyn maybe she can help you" Looking out his window Loki sighed. It had been so long he even allowed himself to think about Sigyn.

"Maybe. However she isn't Sigyn. Shes Y/N. Thats who I wish to get to know." Laying back he covered his eyes again. Thor smiled. He was thrilled his brother had interest in someone. He knew Loki just needed and wanted to belong somewhere. To someone. 

.

.

.

You kept your eyes on Tony as him and Bruce talked. Answering any questions Bruce may have like, If You knew your parents, what age were you taken, what did your powers consist of the fun stuff.  You started to feel your eyes become heavy after Bruce gave you a small sedative to help you sleep through the night on your first night and to prevent night terrors. He was a kind man. super gentle and really smart too. You smiled at him as He helped lay you back and Tony covered you up. They talked for a bit more softly as you began to feel yourself drift off. Bruce glanced over. "Tony She's been through a lot. I think her powers however will continue to grow."

"You really think so?" Looking at you sleeping Tony felt that protectiveness in him grow some more. He had to shake that off. It had been a couple years since Pepper died at the hands of Ultron and he hasn't had anyone catch his attention like you did. However, it was a different feeling. He didn't want to bed you even though you definitely peaked that interest. He wanted to help you heal and grow and be happy. He wanted the sun to always shine on you. He couldnt explain why. 

"Tony?" Bruce's voice broke him from his trance as he watched you.

"Yeah sorry." Tony looked back at Bruce and rubbed the back of his neck "I just want her to be okay. Shame she's been through hydra. like damn." 

"Well Tony I think she'll be able to be safe here. We all can help her. You can talk to her I'm sure she'll have anxiety like you do. Thor can help her with Fighting and Loki can help her with her magic" He put his hand on Tonys shoulder. "I know that look. Give her time before trying to make any moves. She deserves to have people she can trust."

"Banner I'm not going to be putting any "Moves" on her anytime soon. However the Asgardians in the other room..." Shaking his head Bruce walked over to the door and opened it. 

"Come on Tony let her sleep. Even if they worry you they won't hurt her. Jarvis will watch out for her

"That's right sir." The A.I spoke softly. 

"Fine." Tony Leaned over you and tucked the blanket around you alittle more so you were snug and warm. Turning away he walked over to the door as Bruce walked out and flipped the light switch to your room and closed the door. He leaned against the door and sighed. Thor walked out of Lokis room at this time and looked at Tony.

"Stark you ok?" Thor asked walking over to him.

"Yeah. She just gave me a scare. Its a good thing your brother could heal her" Closing his eyes he pinched his nose.

"Yeah Loki cares. She reminds us a lot of someone from our past that he held in high regard." Tony looked at Thor with a slight look of shock on his face.

"I didn't know reindeer games ever cared about anyone besides himself." Tony blurted out. Thor gave a soft chuckle

"My brother has a big heart. Even if he doesn't want any of us to see it." Thor glanced at your door then back to Tony

"I hope you're right because if any harm comes to her..." Taking a small step towards Thor 

"Tony.. Loki would likely give his life for that girl in there. Just give them time." Thor placed his hand on Tonys shoulder and smiled. Tony quickly pushed Thors hand off.

"That's what I'm afraid of. She deserves to be happy and well taken care of." Tony felt jealousy peak into his heart and he walked past Thor and went to his room without saying another word.