Chapter 15

Loki carried you to your room and laid you down on your bed. He looked over you and let out a sigh. He liked seeing how relaxed you looked while you slept. Even if it had been a few days since you arrived since he worked his magic he noticed a change in your behavior. You weren't as scared as you were just a few days ago.

"I wish you wouldn't get so weak from your power." He sat down on the bed and began to think about his youth when Freya would teach him magic. He never really became so tired however she didn't push Loki to the point of exhaustion. He glanced over at you as you slept and smiled. Freya would adore you. In your sleep you reached for Loki and grabbed his hand. You felt warm to him feeling your pulse within your fingers was just a reminder of the power you held. Loki Took your hand in his and allowed his magic to flow into you. A small trick he learned from Freya. He watched as your magic and his mixed within you with amazement. Your power wanted to be with Lokis. He continued to watch as the green and purple moved throughout you then Loki noticed something. While he was watching you some of your magic must of been absorbed by him as he saw the green and purple run up his arm. He went to pull away but you grasped his hand tighter as you slept. "how is this possible?" Loki began to feel drowsy as he saw the two colors spread further up his arm and across his collar bone. You slowly released your grasp on Loki and he pulled his hand back. Slowly you opened your eyes and looked at Loki. 

"Please don't leave." barely a whisper you reached for Loki. He wasn't sure if you were talking to him or not. Quickly he flicked his hand and locked your door as to avoid Thor from just walking in and assuming the worst. Or worse waking you. Slowly he laid next to you as his eyes felt like they were burning from exhaustion. How had you managed to do this to him? He was to exhausted to think. You pulled yourself closer to him and let out a sigh. Loki moved his arms around you and sighed half asleep. He placed his hand on your head and ran his fingers as he started to drift off to sleep. The room slightly illuminated but Loki was too exhausted to keep his eyes open. Thor was walking to his room as he noticed green and purple light coming from your door. Tilting his head he leaned against the door but didn't hear anything. He didn't want to bother you if you were sleeping but he was feeling concerned about the light from under your door. 

"Voice in the walls can you open this door?" looking up as he spoke Thor felt silly every time.

"Sir Mr. Loki locked the door. Ms Y/n is fast asleep." Jarvis spoke in a whisper like tone. Gods he was so human at times it creeped Thor out.

"Open the door so I can see that for myself." With a click Thor looked at the door and went to turn the knob. "Thank you. I won't disturb her if she's sleeping." Slowly he opened the door and peeked his head around. He noticed the light was coming from Loki and you where your hands intertwined. He took a step into your room and was surprised by what he was noticing. Streaks of green and purple danced around You and Loki as you slept. Almost as if it had formed a magic like shield around the two of you. Loki looked peaceful as he held you in his sleep and you smiled in your sleep. Thor couldn't believe it. The last time he saw something even remotely similar to this was when Loki and Sigyn were healing each other or when they mind linked.

.

.

You were walking down a long hallway.  You could hear your heels click against the marble floor as you made your way towards huge golden doors. Loki stood by the doors wearing the most beautiful armor you had ever seen. A smile spread across his face as he saw you approach. 

"My love you look absolutely ravishing." Loki kneeled and took your hand "I am one lucky god to have such a radiant goddess"

"Loki you flatter me." A blush spread across your face "Where are we?" You asked as you looked around.