Chapter 5

Loki carried you to your new room with Tony leading the way. The entire time you held your face against him. Avoiding the pain, you focused on his smell.

He Smells like the forest and a dash of mint its intoxicating.

Loki smiled to himself but didn't let you know he heard that. He wasn't use to anyone letting him close to them let alone hold them when they were in need. He didn't want to really admit it but it felt nice to be someone's protector.  Tony glanced back at Y/n and Loki then looked ahead approaching a door. This could become a problem  Loki scoffed

"Thanks Stark."

"Feelings wouldn't be hurt if you stayed out of peoples head." turning to Loki and Y/n "Look I  get it" glancing towards Y/n Tony lets out a sigh. Turning back to the door Tony reached for the handle. Twisting the door handle he pushed the door open and turned back to Loki. "Hand her here." 

"Is that really necessary?" Loki's grip tightened on Y/n causing her to look up from his chest.

"Reindeer games just give her here. I won't break her. She has to learn to trust more then just you." Looking down at Y/n as she turned her head to him. Her purple eyes captivating him. "Plus Id like a chance to get to know her while I fix her up." She smiled slightly at Tony and looked up at Loki and nodded. Loki reluctantly took a step towards Tony and began to put Y/n into his arms. Y/n gasped in pain and gabbed both of their arms before passing out from the pain. Loki moved his hand away slowly after handing Tony Y/n to see his hand covered in blood.

"Shit he must of hit an artery." Tony rushed into the room with you. Loki followed close behind. Tony quickly laid you on the bed and began assessing the wound. He felt his heart racing. He didn't like the looks of the wound.

"Voice in the room call Bruce in here immediately." Loki called out.

"Right away Sir." The voice filled the room. Loki looked over to Tony and saw his face looking alot whiter then usual.

"What's wrong?" He quickly made it to Y/n side. Tony pulled out a needle and began to put in an IV as he took a deep sigh to steady his nerves

"It looks like whatever he used was laced in a Nero toxin.." 

"I can help with that I believe. However, it may cause some discomfort." Loki placed his hand on your forehead his own heart racing as he realized how severe you state has become so quickly.

"She has to trust us Reindeer games. Are you sure you can do this?"

"I agree Stark she does need to trust us and Yes I believe I can. At least mostly." Loki placed his free hand on your cheek, Closing his eyes and allowed his green magic to seep into your body Y/n began to groan. Tony watched as your veins began to turn green but he also saw a mix of purple. Taking a step back Tony let Loki do his work and watched as scars healed, an older bruise on your neck healed and the wound on your Stomach slowly began to heal. what seemed like forever Loki finally leaned back and opened his eyes. Sweat beading on his forehead. Not moving his hand He moved his thumb to stroke your cheek "Darling wake up." slowly you opened your eyes. A sparkling blue which caused Tony to lean forward.

"Her eyes are usually purple. This must be her natural color" Looking to Loki then Tony your eyes shot open. 

"Please don't hurt me!" Your eyes moved to the IV in your arm and you began to panic Pulling at the IV in your arm. Loki grabbed your hands to keep you from hurting yourself.

"Your safe now stop struggling." Loki kept his voice calm as his hand covered the IV to avoid you pulling it out.

"Y/n your safe with us." Tony reached towards you causing you to flinch

"Please. I'm sorry. I'll never disobey again" tears streaming down your face. You sat up and hugged yourself. It became clear to Loki and Tony you didn't remember where you were. Quickly Tony grabbed your hands. You closed your eyes tightly causing Tony to feel a ping in his heart. Loki worked quickly to remove IV from your arm to help give you some relief. Tony pulled you to him and quickly wrapped his arms around you. You began sobbing into his chest. Loki looked at tony and you and felt a ping of jealousy. Pulling away from Tony you turned to Loki with eyes full of tears. "Ek em sorry. Ek munu eigi disappoint þú" you lowered your head as tears fell to the floor. Loki's jaw nearly dropped.

"What did she just say? I don't recognize that language." Tony rubbed your back.

"she said she was sorry and she wouldn't disappoint us... You know Old Norse y/n?" he placed his hands on your arms causing you to look up. Slowly you nodded. Loki smiled slightly. He felt warmth within him and he couldn't deny he knew he had to be near her. "Love þú knáttneverr disappoint mik. Ek munu always protect þú. Please trust oss. Tony ok ek munu never hurt þú" Your eyes shot up and locked eyes with Loki who smiled warmly at you. 

"Y/n Hun, You're safe. Hydra will never touch you again." Tony sat next to you as Loki sat on the other side. Bruce cleared his throat causing everyone to look to him.

"I was told I was needed but clearly I'm not?" He leaned against the door. You Looked over to Loki with a confused look on your face. Slowly everything came back to you as Loki saw your eyes change back to their purple color. He would miss those beautiful blues.

"Actually Banner it would be good for you to look over her. My magic can only do so much for a human." Loki stood up to make way for Bruce. Slowly Bruce approached you as you watched him with caution. Tony took your hand and squeezed it slightly. You glanced over to him and he gave you a warm smile. You sighed and smiled back at him and squeezed his hand back. 

"Thank you." looking over to Loki who nodded then turned to leave the room.

"Alright lets make sure you're good to go Y/n" Bruce said softly as he began checking over you. You glanced to the door as Loki made his way out of the room 

Thank you, Loki. You smiled softly as he turned his head to the side and nodded. A slight smile on the corner of his mouth