41

November 14, 2013. 

Stevie had stopped and was staring at Lindsey and Annabel as they picked out what cookies they wanted from the Borough Market in London. She lightly chuckled when she realized that they were kind of matching. It was a little chilly out so they both had black leather jackets. Annabel was wearing an off the shoulder gray sweater paired with some pink skinny jeans. She had a pair of combat looking boots on her feet, but the heel was about four inches high. Lindsey was wearing a grey sweater and his black Chelsea boots. Instead of pink pants he had on a pair of jeans. 

"You're looking at them funny." Christine nudges her shoulder. They had been in London for about two days arriving on the twelfth, they arrived at dinner time. Christine took them out to eat, and then they went home and went to bed to ward off the jet lag. Lindsey was up bright and early on the 13th, but Annabel and Stevie slept until about noon so they just decided to go shopping and get that out of the way first. But today they had traveled to the Boroughs and they were looking at the little flea and farmers market along the streets. 

"Tomorrow she turns twenty-seven years old. For the first time in 27 years, I get to spend her birthday with her, instead of curled up in a ball in my bed sobbing over the fact that I lost my child." Stevie bites her lip. 

"We were all excited for you to be a mom Stevie." Christine tells her. The whole of Fleetwood Mac knew that Stevie was pregnant with Annabel. She had to tell them because it pushed their album back a year.

"What?" Stevie asks.

"You always said that you didn't want a child because it would ruin your career. You divorced Kim because it was too hard trying to be a mom and a big rockstar and because the two of you didn't love each other. You had four abortions in your time in Fleetwood Mac. When you told us you were going through with your pregnancy for Annabel, we were all shocked. We didn't think you would, but the further along you got the more you started talking about it and the more you started planning we saw how excited you were. And we were rooting for the two of you. When you called me sobbing because they took her away from you, it was like a stab in the heart. You would've made a great mom to a little baby, and you are a great mom to her now, even though she's an adult." Christine assures.

"I love her so much Chrissy." She shakes her head.

"I know you do, And you and Lindsey show her how much you love her all the time. Watching her with him last night during the movie, the way she cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arm around her. She's lucky Stevie. And I know you missed most of her life, but you can be there for the rest of your life with her." Chris explains.

"I know, they're perfect I love them both so much. Lindsey and I are talking about moving in together..." She trails off.

"What about Annabel?" Christine asks.

"Oh she's coming too. We originally thought that she wouldn't she could live in their house now. It's paid for, Lindsey would keep paying her bills. But she said no, she didn't want to live alone and she'd live with us until she got her own boyfriend." Stevie smirks.

"But see that's good, you'll be with her all of the time." 

"But do I really want my kid living with me?" Stevie inquires wrinkling her nose.

"You know you do...she knows that you and Lindsey have sex, you don't have to hide it from her...just keep your bedroom door shut and don't fuck in the living room." 

"Lindsey and I did that once, and I was pregnant and horny. It's your guys' fault barging in unannounced like that." Stevie crosses her arms. She had been seven months pregnant and her hormones were everywhere, but the only comfortable way for them to have sex, was if she laid on her side and he spooned against her. They had been fucking in front of the fire downstairs when Fleetwood Mac decided they were going to pop on by for a visit.