Chapter 2

Marin pov
"Your him the youngest Cosplay Summit winner Krono." I said excitedly. "Well yeah." He said scratching his head. "Marin your a year older than me." (Y/n) said. "But still your pretty famous especially almost as popular as juju." I said. "Ehh really I mean." (Y/n) said as he went back to work. "I guess you could say cosplay was a way I found my success." (Y/n) said almost finishing up. "Besides I saw your chart and seeing you like shizuku-tan." (Y/n) said. "I really love shizuku-tan and I wanted to cosplay as her one day." I said excitedly. "I'm sure you will and maybe you'll find someone who can help you with that wish." (Y/n) said as he began to wrap with what he was sewing. "Well I'll see ya Marin." (Y/n) said as he left the sewing room.

Readers pov

I started walking to the main entrance where the shoe locker was I changed my shoes as I walked to the front of the gate. "Hey (y/n)-kun." As I turned to see it was one of my sisters friends.

" As I turned to see it was one of my sisters friends

"Fauna." I said walking to her. "Well kronii couldn't come because she had to stream today." Fauna said. "I see I guess she's got a collab." I said looking at Fauna. "Yep I still remembered when you were little." Fauna said looking at me. "Come we should get going." I said as we both walked to my home. "So how was school." Fauna said. "It was okay I kinda made friends with two people in my class." I said as I saw fauna crying. "(Y/n) you actually have friends I'm so happy." Fauna said. "I still remember when you were friends with my, bae's, sana's and meimei's younger brothers." Fauna said. "Yeah I guess since that Opposite Day stream was our only time together. I have heard from fauna or the others ever since we all live in different time zones." I said as I passed an earbud to fauna. We kept walking to my house as we listened to music from my phone. We entered inside the shop side of the building and saw gramps working at the counter. "Hey gramps." I said. "(Y/n), fauna also (y/n) I need this delivery fulfilled was wondering if you can." Gramps said sliding a package to (y/n). "Gojo Hina Dolls." I said looking at the package. "Yes and I was wondering if you can get it to him by today." Gramps said. "Sure." I said as I looked at the address. "It's only a twenty minute walk." I said picking up the package. "You fine with coming with me fauna." I said. "Sure I don't have anything to do today." She said as we made our walk to the address.

-micro time skip-

Me and fauna made it to the address and looked up at the building. We went inside the shop and looked around. "These are very intricate hina dolls." Fauna said "Ahh welcome to our shop May I help you with something." An old man said.