Chapter 12

Readers pov

Its been a few days since the Halloween party. "Good morning everyone it seems kitagawa-san will be absent today." Hanaoka sensei said. "Ehh Hana-chan why." Nowa said as she stood up in shock. The teacher then explained what happened and how marin communicated and saying that she has a fever. As class went on I pondered a little and seeing gojo on his phone it's a whole new to me. "You've been on your phone for a while." I said looking at him. "Yeah." Was all he said. "Worried about kitagawa." I said as he nodded. "Go visit her." I said he nodded. "Aren't you going to come (y/n)." Gojo said. "I can't sorry I have something come up I'll probably come by later." I said. "Ok then." He said as he left. "Your going to visit marin later." Nowa said coming up to me. "Yeah I just have to take care of something first." I said looking at Nowa. "Alright then." Nowa said as she headed back to her desk.

-Timeskip to after school-

Third person pov

It was after school as (y/n) got out of class and went to the shoe locker. He got his outdoor shoes and went for the school gate. He walked to his house and saw his gramps at the front. "Hey gramps are you waiting for something." He said looking at his grandpa. "Well I'm just waiting for today's mail." His grandpa said. "Alright then grandpa I'll be in my room." He said as he head into the house seeing his sister. "Today's the big day." She said. "So you saw the test stream." He said looking at her as she nodded. "I mean all of council recognized your voice." She said which she was not wrong since (y/n) has been hanging out with his sister and her friends up until there brothers hung out with him. "Well good luck." She said as (y/n) nodded and went to his room and booted his pc up. He open up the programs and set up for the debut stream that was coming up. "Everything should be setup." He said checking the facial recognition and movement was perfect. "Alright let's boot up this debut stream." He said to himself as he let the bgm of the stream play.

After a good few minutes he transitioned to the pv that explained the lore of Uehara. After the lore video finished it then transitioned to Uehara. "Hello everyone how are you doing." He said. He chuckles seeing all the chat text. "Anyways lets get into my profile." Uehara said as it went his name, age which was oddly scribbled out, birthday, height, and languages seeing that he was trilingual. "Hmm surprised that a singer can be trilingual chat." He said looking at chat. He then went over his lore, likes, and dislikes. "Well then let's transition to the next slide." He said which showed the credits of who made him. "Yep Nana Kagura is my mama so that means ayame senpai is my older sister." He said as he chuckled which made chat go insane. He then went over his goals and then showed a full view of his model. "As you can see chat I'm not a nephelim like irys-senpai or some omnipotent being like council I'm just a normal human." He said as he removed his cape and jewelry which showed him in a black button up with some black suit pants and shoes. "Now I've got a question on what should you guys should be called like a Fan name." He said as he looked in chat. "Hmm what about the knights but wait that would conflict with sora-senpai's thirteen knights." He said as he saw a message from sora herself. "Sora-senpai it's hard to make a fan name." He said. "You could be called princes and princesses but that's my title." He chuckled. "It's kinda hard coming up with a fan name." He said as a chat came in saying that his Fans should be callled the Ueh's. "Hmm do you want to be called the Ueh's." He said looking at chat which were mostly yes'. "Alright then fan name is decided and the tags for my art is Uehart and for when I'm live Uehlive. Since if I use my first name it can remind you of a company I'm under." He said. "Anyways let's do a mini concert shall we." He said as he transitioned to a mini stage. Uehara then began to sings the songs arranged for his mini concert. Chat was going insane and seeing how fast and super chats coming in and how his singing is very impeccable. After he finished his concert it transitioned to his first scenery which was a royal and elegant style room. "Well I gotta end the stream for today until next time my Ueh's." He said as the stream ended with his Bgm music.