Chapter 14

Readers pov

"So marin gained weight." Gojo said. "I really have like around my waist my clothes got tighter and I can't fit in the clothes you made me Gojo-kun I'm sorry." She said. "Why don't we resize them then." Gojo said. "Ehh your not mad." Marin said. "But don't clothing sizes change." He said. "Gojo's got a point." I said looking at them. "Don't worry all I have to do is lose weight. Also my stomach has been sticking out as well." Marin said. "I mean don't those cosplay books have those like set diets." I said looking at them. "Yeah they do." Gojo said. "What about you (y/n) how do you do it." Marin said. "Yeah I was curious as well." Gojo said. "For me well I set my own regime and when I look at character reference sheets I look at the body type if they are have tone or some form of muscles I would work on arms, abdominal and legs." I said looking at them. "Also Marin you always eat at Gojo's place right." I said. "Yeah I do." Marin said. "I'm gonna make an assumption gojo do you make marin breakfast and let her take it home." I said as he nodded. "And Marin what do you do when you get home." I asked her. "I eat the breakfast he made when I get home." She said. "Wow." I said. As Marin phone buzzed as she looked at it and put her phone away.

-Timeskip to afternoon-

(Y/n) left his school and went to Miyu's school as he waited out at the front gate. He heard the schools bell ring while he was listening to music he decided to sing a little bit.

He sang while waiting for miyu as he kept sing a bit some of the students from Sakuranomiya were curious about the dark blue haired male. "His voice is so good." A girl said to her friend as they passed him. "Think he's single." Another said. As he took off his earbuds he saw a small crowd of Sakuranomiya girls surround him. "Can I help you ladies." I said looking at them. "Are you single." One of them said. "Sorry I'm taken." I said. As all of them sighed. "(Y/n)." Miyu said as I saw her. "Hey you said you wanted hang out." I said grabbing her hand. "Ehh." was all she said. "Shirogane-chan is going out with this guy." Most of her class mates said. "Well let's get out of here." I said as I carried her bridal style away from her school.

Third person pov

"Did you have to do that." She said embarrassed. (Y/n) chuckled and patted her head. "You are my girlfriend after all." He said as she was red as a tomato. "So cute." (Y/n) said as she covered her face in (y/n)'a shirt. "You wanna choose where we eat." He said looking at her as she nodded. "Lead the way." He said as she took me to a cafe that was nearby the her school. Both of them sat down ordered there drinks. "Hey (y/n)." Miyu said. "Yeah what is it." He said looking at her. "Have you every done your own cosplay." She said. "Own cosplay." He said. "Like make a character from scratch like they're not from an anime or series." She said. "Like an original character." He said as she nodded. "I wanted to do one with you ever since the archon collab and the Vinny yumi collab I wanted to cosplay more with you it's fun." She said. "Alright then." He said as he grabbed a sketch book from his bag. "What should the theme be around." He said. "I kinda like the theme around foxes especially the nine tailed kitsune." She said. "Alright then I think I can make something off a few sketches." He said as he began sketching of what the costume should be. He sketched the tails to a perfect size and made the costume in three different angles. "Wow you can sketch fast." She said looking at the sketches. "Since we got the character what should your character back ground be." He said. "A guardian spirit." She said. "Alright then." He said. "What will your character be." She asked (y/n). "I'm following the messenger kind." He said as he began to make his sketches on a separate page. "This is only a prototype so this won't be the final idea." He said. "What about delinquents." She said. "Oh what about student council President and delinquent." She said that could be a good idea. "I'll be the delinquent." He said. "Then I'll be student council President." She said. "It's a simple cosplay." She said. "But gets to the point." He said. "I got the idea for the gang as he leads." (Y/n) said as he said as he drew the gangs logo.