Chapter 11

Reader pov

I was at the Cover Corp office in yagoo's office. "Ok (y/n) we've put the date for your debut to be on November 4." Yagoo said. "Ok." I said as I looked at the calendar seeing that it was two days before halloween. "That is all for now a-chan will send a text if i need anything from you." Yagoo said. I left his office taking the elevator down to the first floor wondering if any of the other talents or especially my sister and the rest of the council know i'm behind Uehara. I walked from the building thinking what I should do for Halloween. I sighed and scratched my head. "This is such a pain." I said as I heard my phone buzzed seeing it was Miyu. "Want to go shopping." Was all the message said. "Sure." Was all I said as I texted her the meeting place. 'Time to head over there.' I said as I went to the meeting place.

-Short timeskip-

I was at meeting place where I told Miyu to meet me. "(Y/n)." I heard miyu's voice. "Hey miyu what's up." I said. "Thanks for coming with me maki's still working at the studio." She said. "No problem." I said. "Well let's go." She said as she grabbed my hand as we went to the shopping district. "So what are you gonna be for Halloween miyu." I said looking at her. "I was gonna be cha-hae-in from solo leveling." She said looking at the red fabrics. "What about you (y/n) you gonna be anything for Halloween." Miyu said. "I tried thinking of what to be." I said looking around. "I mean we can do a couple cosplay." Miyu said looking at me. "Hmm sure Halloween is in two days." I said looking at her as she began to gather around. "I might need your help with making it since I'm not good at making these kind of uniforms." She said. "Sure we can start on working on it when we head to your place." I said looking her as my phone buzzed. "Hmm who could that be." I said looking at my phone as miyu was still looking at the materials. "Hold on I got to take a call." I said to miyu as she nodded as I went outside and answered the call. "Hello." I said. "Hey (y/n)." Marin said from the phone. "Marin what's up." I said. "Well halloween party is coming up and was wondering if you want to come." Marin said. "Yeah sure fine if I bring miyu to." I said. "Yeah she is your girlfriend after all." Marin said. "Ok." I said. "Well see ya at shibuya on Halloween." She said. "Alright see ya." I said ending the phone call. "Who was that (y/n)." Miyu said coming out from the store. "It was marin gonna have a Halloween party coming up you wanna come." I said looking at her. "Sure." She said smiling. "Now we have to do wig shop right." I said as she nodded as we went wig shopping.

-short timeskip-

Me and Miyu were in her house about to start making her cosplay. "Do you want me to make measurements just in case." I said looking at her. "Yeah but wouldn't that make me be in my underwear." She said. "Yeah wait why don't you wear a swimsuit." I said. "Yeah that would be a good idea." She said as I left her room to let her change. I was on my phone looking at social media. 'So it seems they have announced it.' I said to myself looking at the tweet. "(Y/n) you can come in." She said as I entered her room. "Alright I'm gonna start on your measurements." I said as she nodded as I began to do her measurements and writing them down on a separate piece paper. "Alright that should be everything I'll get started on the costume you got a sewing machine." I said. "Yeah over there." She said pointing. "Alright should be done in a couple hours." I said. "A couple hours that quick." She said as I chuckled. "Yep I keep it precise you've seen my cosplays." I said looking at miyu as I started up the sewing machine. "I'll style the wig then." Miyu said. "Sure." Was all I said as I kept going to get this costume done before Halloween even though it's in two days.