Chapter 15

Readers pov

I woke up and scratched my head. "Oh yeah yesterday they were talking about the coffin meet up." I said to myself. I looked at the calendar and seeing that it's already the middle November. 'Man time does go by fast.' I said to myself flipping through the calendar seeing me and my sisters birthday on pi day. I laid on my bed looking at the phones one for my avatar and the other being for my personal life. I saw a text from Anzu as I looked at the phone the text said. 'Hey buddy think you can do a little favor.' The text read. I text him back. 'What's the favor.' I texted him. 'A buddy of mine is a photographer for a modeling company they said they needed models and I thought you could do the job.' Anzu texted. "Me as a model." I said to myself. 'I'll send you some photos of there work.' Anzu texted as he sent some photo samples. I looked at them and I'll say their photography techniques are pretty good even the editing styles are good as well. I checked my other phone seeing what my schedule is like. I looked seeing that todays to catch up on donations and supers and the next day is rest then next week is another stream then after that it's a collab . I went back to my original phone and texted Anzu. 'When do they want to see me.' I texted him. I waited for his text as I went into my closet grabbing my outfit for today. I grabbed a dark blue sweater, a white t-shirt, with some black jeans. I put on those royal toes Anzu gave me when I went to his shop for the first time. I grabbed the my pair of glasses from the case and exited my room. "I'm heading out gramps." I said to him. "Ok kiddo be careful." He said as I left the house. 'A model, cosplayer, and a hololive streamer sheesh my plate is full.' I said to myself as Anzu text me the location where they're at. I walk through the park seeing Anzu wave to me. "Hey you arrived." He said. "Yeah so this the photographer." I said looking at them.

"Kaede Fuji it's nice to make your acquaintance

"Kaede Fuji it's nice to make your acquaintance." Kaede said. "Ouro (Y/n)." I said to her. "Kaede-chan needed a male model so why not one of my best customers." Anzu said. "I'm surprised you wanted someone who's 15 and a half." I said looking at Anzu. "Your fifteen and a half." Kaede said as I nodded. "What did you really think I am." I said looking at her. "About 18 or 19." She said. "To be frank Kaede is 24 and people think she is seventeen." Anzu said laughing. Which earned Anzu a bonk on the head from Kaede. "Ahh I was just joking." Anzu said. "Sometimes you take your jokes a bit too far." Kaede said. "Are you guys fine with the outfit I'm in." I said looking at them. Kaede then looked at my outfit up and down. "It looks fine were actually going to my studio." Kaede said. "She owns a studio." I said looking at Anzu. "Yeah it where she does most photo ops." Anzu said. We walked to Kaede's studio which was a couple blocks from the park. The three of us entered her studio as I looked around. "Why did you want to work with male models." I asked Kaede looking at her. "I've mostly had female models and I was kinda curious." She said setting up her camera. "Anzu you got the clothes ready." Kaede said as Anzu came in with a clothing rack with a random assortment of clothes. "I though you said my normal clothes were fine." I said looking at her. "Well I want to experiment different outfits." Kaede said as I looked at Anzu. "Don't look at me im just the clothes supplier." Anzu said and he handed (y/n) a simple outfit. "Go change." He said as I went into the changing room and came out. "Hmm looks nice." I said looking at the mirror. "Who knew a simple black dress shirt some dress pants, and black dress shoes make me look this good." I said as I fixed my tie dark blue tie. "(Y/n) think these'll fit you." Kaede said showing me fake nails that look like fangs. "Let me try them." I said as I placed them into my teeth and revealed them. "Wow they're a perfect fit." I said. "So why go with the vampire shepeal." I said. "Well it was kinda my project I picked for the companies magazine." Kaede said. "Ahh ok." I said as I look at the set she made. "Alright (y/n) im put some fake blood on the fangs looking like you bit someone." Kaede said applying the fake blood on my lips and the tip of fangs making them drip. "Alright you can come in now." Kaede said as I saw a familiar face. "(Y/n)." Miyu said. "Miyu." I said. "Kaede why did you call my girlfriend here." I said looking at her. "We'll me and her sister are friends and miyu was in on the idea." She said. "This whole vampire concept." I said looking at her. "Yes Kaede-chan was looking for a male model for her project and she went through many selections not until Anzu told her about you." Miyu said. "Yep guilty as charged." Anzu said putting his hands up. "Anyways lets get this photo op started and Miyu will join in the later portion." Kaede said as I nodded. I began to do the poses. "Can you give me a seductive look." Kaede said as I tried my best. "Alright onto the next portion." Kaede said. I nodded as Miyu came in and laid down. "Now make it look like your biting her." Kaede said as I nodded and revealed her neck looking like I was biting it. 'THIS IS SO WEIRD.' I screamed into my thoughts. I let go and was blushing as Miyu sat up. "Your so red (y/n)." Miyu said as she sat on Miyu lap looking into my dark blue eyes. 'She's like a whole different person.' I said to myself. "I am not oppose to looking at fear in the eyes~." I said to her in a seductive tone smirking as it looks like I bit her. "Perfect perfect." Kaede said taking pictures. We stayed there for another five minutes. "Alright I got enough material." Kaede said looking at her camera. "Send me one of those photos especially the one with me and miyu." I said looking at Kaede. "Sure go get changed out your outfit." Kaede said as I went into the changing room and changed into my normal clothes. "I'm gonna keep this magnetic earring on." I said pointing to my left ear. "Alright." Kaede said. "It's a first seeing you with an earring on." Anzu said. "Yeah." I said as I removed the fake fangs and cleaned up the fake blood. I waited on Miyu to get changed into her normal clothes. "I wonder how marin and gojo are doing." I said as I called Gojo's number.