Chapter 8

Reader pov

I woke up and walked up to my calendar crossing off todays date and looking at my list of cosplays. 'Haven't been going big as of lately.' I said looking at the list. 'Also the interview with the CEO is tomorrow.' I said to myself. 'Still would I be a good streamer I'm mostly a cosplayer.' I thought to myself. My phone buzzed. "Huh." Was all I said as I checked it out seeing it was a text from Marin. 'The fireworks display you gonna come.' The text said. "That's right the display is later." I said as I texted back. 'Sure' was all I replied back. 'Awesome see ya later and also the cosplay event is coming up too.' Marin said as I looked at the calendar my interview is the same day as the cosplay event. 'I'll come a bit later.' I said texting her. I closed my phone and knocked on my sisters door. "Come in." She said. "Oh hey lil bro." Kronii said. "I've come up with a concept I want your opinion on it." I said. "You know how your lore in council your the warden of time." I said looking at her. "Yes." She said. "What opposes time." I said. "Eternity." Kronii said as she suddenly pieced the two together. "It's actually a good idea." Kronii said. "I'm glad you like the idea hope your boss likes the idea." I said looking at her. "So what are you doing right now." I said. "I'm about to catch up on super chats." Kronii said. "Alright I'll let you go." I said leaving her room and seeing gramps. "Hey gramps how's the shop coming along." I said looking at him. "It's going great kiddo." He said. "That's good." I said looking him. "I may be old but I can keep going." Gramps said. "Mm I know gramps but there are times when you know you need a break." I said looking at him. "I know my boy." He said looking at me. "Well im gonna go change and head out." I said heading up stairs and went into my room. I went through my closet grabbing a t-shirt, sweatshirt, some black jeans, and a pair of vans. I then grabbed a pair of glasses and a black baseball cap. I walked out of the house and through the neighborhood seeing the scenery seeing that it was still summer vacation. As walking through getting to the shopping district I was checking out the shops. 'I guess I can check out this sneaker shop.' I said to myself as I went into the shop. "Welcome." The shopkeeper said. "Hey." I said. "Anything I can help you with brother." He said. "Not right now just looking." I said looking around the shop seeing a lot of good pair of sneakers. "You got any pairs that can go with any outfit or any recommendations." I said looking at the shop keeper. "Hmm well you can't wrong with a pair of Air Force ones, or even some vans like your wearing right now." He said. "Yeah you got a point." I said looking at him. "Judging by your outfit it's very calm." He said looking at my outfit. "What do you do for a hobby." He said. "I'm mostly a cosplayer." I said. "A cosplayer interesting." He said. I showed him some of my cosplays and I could say he is amazed. "That's cool." He said. "Are they hand made." He said as I nodded. "I'm also in highschool." I said. "Your in highschool you like a third year student." He said looking at me. "Actually I'm a first year 15 and a half." I said looking at him seeing him more shocked. "I thought you were an adult when you first walked in." He said. "It's fine." I said looking at him. "You got any size 10 or 10.5 for these Air Jordan 1 University blues." I said looking at him. "I'll go check for you." He said going in the back of the store. I sat down looking at the store and I saw a pair of bred fours as I was about to grab them another hand was on top of mine. I looked at the girl she looked about my sisters age but a year or two older.

 I looked at the girl she looked about my sisters age but a year or two older