Chapter 6

readers pov

"Whew finals are done." Marin said excitedly. "Hey gojo, (y/n) let's head to the sea." Marin said as all me and Gojo said was "Huh." Later on me, Marin, gojo were sitting on a blanket at the beach. "I can't believe we actually went." Gojo said. I took a sip of my boba  while marin was taking about how coming to the sea in uniform is the essence of youth. "Why don't we take a dip." Marin said removing her socks and running into the water. She was jumping while me and gojo got a straight view of her panties. 'She has no shame.' I said to myself. "You two coming." Marin said. "Well you heard her." I said taking my shoes and socks off and running to the water with gojo stumbling following behind me. "The waves are crashing slowly." I said looking off in the distance. "The seas pretty." Gojo said looking out too. "Then why don't we go to various places." Marin said which made me and gojo look at her. "Summer vacation is almost here why don't we the three of us." Marin said. "I'm down." I said. "Is it alright then I'll be in your guys care." Gojo said which made marin go red for no reason it's probably how she said it. I saw her run back to shore to grab her phone. I look backed off the distance of the ocean. 'I honestly feel like a third wheel when hanging out with them.' I said to myself as I walked back to shore. I picked up my phone to see any notifications. "Hey guys I gotta go so I'll see ya guys again soon." I said leaving the two. 

Marin pov

Me and Gojo saw (y/n) leave and to me I felt a little off with his mood after finals. "You think something happened with (y/n)." I said looking at gojo as we both dried our feet with the blanket. "I'm not sure." Gojo said. "I think it's also best I gojo material shopping to get both the cosplays ready for black lily and lobelia." Gojo said as I nodded as we both headed to the train station to wait for the train to come. 'Is he really alright.' I said to myself.

Third person pov 

(Y/n) was on the train back home listening to his music to get his mind out of the thought between marin and Gojo. He sighed as the train stopped at the station he got off and started walking back to his place. He opened the door to his place "I'm back." He said as he walked into the living room seeing his sister with her friends. "Hey your back." Kronii said. "Yeah went to the beach with some friends." (Y/n) said. "That's nice wish we could go." Sana said. "Why didn't you guys go." (Y/n) said looking at them. "It was mumei and bae who didn't want to go especially your sister." Fauna said as (y/n) looked at his sister with a really look. "Also (y/n) what's with the look in your eyes they seem empty." Mumei said as I looked at the mirror. "Everything ok." Kronii said. "Yeah everything's fine." He said as he knew the thought of Marin and Gojo together he simply brushed it off. He left the group of girls to themselves as he went up to his room. "Yeah something is really in his mind." Sana said. "But what could it be." Bae said confused. "Only kronii and fauna know since kronii is (y/n)'s sister and fauna helped him most his life in middle school." Mumei said. "Also fauna gave (y/n) lap pillows when he was sad or stressed." Mumei said. "Why don't you check on him." Mumei said looking at kronii. "Me." Kronii said pointing to herself. "Didn't you say to (y/n) you would be their for him and same for you."  Fauna said. "Yeah I guess your right." Kronii said getting up and walking up to (y/n)'s room as she knocked on the door.

Kronii's pov

"Come in." (Y/n) said as I entered his room. "What can I do for you sis." He said looking at me. "(Y/n) is something on your mind." I said to him sitting on the front of his bed. He sighed and I saw the look in his eyes. "Sis do you know what is love?" (Y/n) said looking at me. "Love is mostly a natural feeling and you want to be with them forever." I said telling him to come as I laid his head on my lap. "But do I have that charisma like you onee-chan." He said as I started to play with his hair. "Of course we Ouro's are very charismatic." I said in a confident voice. "Is it when you hang with your friends does it feel like your a third wheel." I said looking at him. "Sometimes." He said. "Also sometimes my heart aches when I see them together sometimes at school." He said. "Your feeling jealously." I said. "And it's a natural feeling." I added as he nodded. "I guess your right." He said. "Do you feel better now." I said looking at he as he nodded. "I'll say this (y/n) it might or might not work out with you." I said. "It's been a while since we had sibling bonding." (Y/n) said. "Yeah your right." I said knowing that due to my busy stream schedule and sleep schedule I wasn't able to spend time with (y/n). Fauna was the one helping (y/n) along with sana. I sighed to my self as a slight knock was heard. "Come in." I said in a soft voice. It revealed to be fauna. "Hey the others left back to their homes." Fauna said as (y/n)'s phone buzzed. "Must just be a text." Fauna said. "Yeah." I said looking at (y/n) who's soundly asleep. "Seems he's softly asleep." Fauna said as I nodded and suddenly realized I had to stream in a bit. "Can you swap with me fauna please I have to stream in a bit." I said to which she nodded as me and fauna swapped places as I ran to my room to set up the stream.