Chapter 3

Fauna Pov

I slowly woke up and remember I slept in Kronii's room last night. I looked at the clothes I was wearing and I remember (y/n) let me borrow some of him clothes. I slowly get off Kronii's bed and head down stairs. "Oh hey fauna." (Y/n) said turning around. "Hey (y/n)." I said as I saw him cooking. "What you cooking." I said. "I'm making waffles what do you want on yours." (Y/n) said as he kept cooking. "Strawberries and blueberries would be fine." I said. "Butter on your waffles." (Y/n) said. "No butter please." I said as I took a seat. "Don't you have a stream today." (Y/n) said. "I do but it's around 1pm." I said looking at him. "So (y/n) how did you learn how to cook." I asked looking at him. "I taught myself and whenever gramps cooks I know he would have a hard time due to age catching up so I had to start cooking and Kronii's busy with her schedule with streaming. So yeah I even started cooking at the age of 13." (Y/n) said as he began to piece everything together. 'He does it with such delicacy.' I thought to myself as he brought the plate in front of me. "Thank you for the food." I said. "Hey kiddo." I heard (y/n)'s grandpa come in. "Hey gramps I made waffles." He said placing a plate in front of him. "I'm gonna wake onee-chan up." (Y/n) said as he went up stairs. "Fauna I wanna thank you and your friends for helping (y/n) and kronii for these past few years." There grandpa said. "It's know problem sir." I said. "Especially for (y/n) he took it the hardest between the both of them." There grandpa said. "Even you and your friends cousins helped him through middle school." His grandpa said reminding me of Faun, San, Muman, and Hayko. "But after that I was scared if he would go back to his cold exterior during middle school." His grandpa said. "So I wanted to thank you fauna." He said bowing to her. "You don't have to bow sir." I said looking at him as I saw Kronii and (y/n) come downstairs and into the kitchen. (Y/n) began to set Kronii's and his plates down on the table. "Thanks for the food." We all said as we began to eat. "So (y/n) do you a girlfriend." His grandpa said which made (y/n) spit his water to the side and start coughing. "Where did that question come from grandpa." He said using a napkin to wipe his lips. "I mean look at Kronii she's dating fauna-Chan and mumei-chan." He said. "Grandpa." Kronii said as her and me were blushing at the same time. "What I can't tease my grandkids." He said laughing. "Also (y/n) its 7:45 school starts at 8:30." His grandpa said. "Alright." (Y/n) said as he kept eating. "So what are you gonna do today Kronii." I said looking at her. "Bae said she wanted to hang out today so I'll be hanging out with Bae." Kronii said. My phone buzzed seeing it was mumei. I texted her that we should hang out later and she responded back with an ok. I put my phone back in my pocket as Kronii looked at me. "Who was it." She asked. "It was Meimei." I said. "She asked if I want to hang out today and I told her sure but I have a stream around 12 so I'll text her we'll hang out after my stream is done." I said as I began to finish up my waffles. "This was delicious thanks for breakfast (y/n)." I said. "No problem fauna anytime." He said as I began to wash my plate and place it in the holder. "You mind if keep your hoodie (y/n)." I said looking at him. "Sure I need to lighten my closet for a bit." He said. "Well I gotta head home thanks for breakfast (y/n)." I said as he waved as I left their place.

Readers pov

"So you, fauna, and mumei." I said looking at Kronii. "Don't remind me." Kronii said. "Anyways im gonna get ready for school." I said heading upstairs to change into my school uniform. 'Has my vision got a bit worse.' I said to myself as I picked up my pair of glasses. "Didn't know I looked good in glasses." I said to myself as I headed downstairs and went to the front. "I'm heading out." I said putting on my shoes and heading out to school. The walk was pretty calming and I began to think about what grandpa said earlier. 'How can I get a girlfriend I'm not onee-chan.' I said to myself making it to the gate and walk to the classroom. "Ahh Ouro-kun." Marin said coming up to me as I sat in my seat. "Hey marin what's up." I said looking at her. "What are you doing after school today." She said. "I'm gonna hang out with a friend after school." I said as the class bell rang signaling the start of class.