Chapter 13

Third person pov

It was the first day of the cultural festival. Many students in the school trying to attract customers to there booths. As for class 1-5 there booth had a good amount of customers during the time but couldn't beat class 1-3's curry both. While in the sewing room some of the other classmates in 1-5 including Gojo, marin, (y/n). "Koga, Kensei break shift." Shiki said. "And Gojo did you eat." Shiki said. "Huh." He said. "People back in the classroom were wondering if you and marin ate." Shiki said. "What's it like now." Kensei said. "Frankly speaking we're gonna lose at this rate class 3's line got longer." Shiki said. Seeing this the guys of there class were pissed and shiki was gonna call out more guns to help. As they said it some of the guys left leaving gojo, marin, and (y/n). "Gojo I'll help you with the suit." (Y/n) said. "Are you sure you helped with the sign setup." Gojo said. "I'm sure and we're not gonna lose to class 1-3 like marin said number 1 baby." He said as he continued with the progress of the suit jacket. "Uhm excuse me is ouro-kun here." A third year student said. "Yeah I'm here." He said. "The student council was wondering if you can be the Main MC for the pageant since the Main MC can't make it since they're sick." The third year said. "Think you can handle the rest." He said looking at Gojo and Marin. "Sure." Gojo said. "Everyone sure is working hard." Gojo said. "Yeah but they'll be fine everyone is working there asses off." Marin said. "You have a lot of confidence." Gojo said. "Of course and I'm gonna take first in the pageant." Marin said. "Anyways I got to go back to the classroom." Marin said leaving gojo to himself. "I'll work my fingers to the bone too." Gojo said to himself.

-The next day-

It was the second day of the cultural festival most of marins friends were in the clothing room there was heavy pressure for gojo mostly. "You okay." Marin said. "Yeah I am fine." Gojo said as he went to work doing Marin's make up. There classmates were impressed at how Gojo's technique in make up is. It then slowly transition to the pageant where (y/n) was the Mc with a co-host and the student council President. "Thank you very much entry Number 10." (Y/n) said. "Even had our hearts beating." He said. "Miss student council President what did you think how was it." He said. "It was very exciting." She said. "Still this is a first seeing you MC Ouro-kun." The student council President said. "Alright everyone let's keep this event going Introducing class 1-5 entry number 11 KATIGAWA MARIN-SAN STEP ON UP!!!" He said as Marin stepped up to the center of the stage as the student council President and many of the other female students were red but the student council President was beyond red. "Is there anything about this male outfit that you want to point out to everyone here." The co-host said. "And tell them this is something I really want you to see." The co-host said. "It's gojou-kun made this costume and did my make-up." Marin said. "Thank you so much Kitagawa-san now we have our student council president come over here now. Now for the final stage, it's time for the appeal." (Y/n) said. As the lights dim down which made everyone in the crowd confused. "Oi Rei-sama." (Y/n) said as he tossed a mic at Marin who caught it with ease. Then it became a cheer between Marin and there class saying they'll be number 1.. "I have something to ask." Marin said as she held the student council president by the waist. Which had the crowd in a massive shocker. "Princess Can I be your number 1? Please." Marin said in an ikemen like voice. "Yesh please." The student councils said who was beyond red. "AND THERE THEY GO." (Y/n) and the Co-host said. Which ended the pageant.

-In the classroom-

Readers pov

"Look at that our class dominated the board." I said as all of us surround Marin and Gojo. "Man gojo you don't have to be so nervous you did a lot of work on the costume and make up." I said. "Also marin how were you able to make your voice sound very handsome." A classmate said. "Actually it was (y/n) who helped me with that." Marin said. "Ehh." Most of our classmates said. "I'm surprised you haven't heard (y/n)'s vocal range." Marin said. "Yeah but it can be a pain at time sometimes it can go from this to this." I said going from shota to handsome voice. "Oh wow." Our classmates said. "I rented out a few karaoke rooms but I'm to lazy who goes where so it's a free for all have fun." Shiki said. "Huh party." Gojo said. "Wait gojo your not coming." Takeru said. "I don't have a right to celebrate." Gojo said. "Aww what. There won't be a party if the gesture of honor doesn't show up." Takeru said as some of the classmates told Gojo how they want Gojo to come along. "You coming to Ouro-kun." Takeru said looking at (y/n). "I'm down." He said.