Chapter 9

Third person pov

It was the the day after the summer festival as (y/n) woke up sitting up from his bed seeing that miyu was there. "Oh yeah I have the interview." He said to himself. He got from his bed and quickly changed into something professional for the interview. Miyu yawned softly sitting up. "Sorry did I wake you." (Y/n) said fixing himself. "No your fine why are you dressed." Miyu said in a sleepy voice. "Got an interview with the ceo." He said. "Gotta go bye." He said leaving his room. As he left his room miyu just fell back asleep on (y/n)'s bed. (Y/n) passed his sister in the hallway. "Todays the day." Kronii said as he nodded. "Yeah wish me luck." He said as he left the house. "He seems excited." Their grandpa said to which kronii nodded.

-with (y/n)-

Readers pov 

I was walking through the district and taking the train to where this Cover Corp place is. I got off the train and walked out of the station and kept walking. 'For an interview what could this ceo want.' I said to myself as I kept looking and low and behold I found the building. I walked in the building and saw a receptionist. "Hello welcome to cover corp how can I help." The receptionist said. "Uhm I have interview with the CEO." I said looking at them. "Name please." The receptionist said. "(Y/n) Ouro." I said as she typed it in. "Alright I'll get one of the managers to take you to him." The receptionist said. I nodded and sat down waiting for one of the managers. I looked around the office 'so this is the hololive building.' I said to myself. "Is Ouro-San here." One of the managers said.

" One of the managers said

"I'm here." I said standing up. "Ok please follow me Yagoo would like to meet you." She said. "Ok uhm." I said not knowing her name. "A-chan." She said her name. "Alright A-san lead the way." I said as I followed her through the company building. We took an elevator up to the top floor. "Quite tall you can see all of Tokyo." I said looking out. "Mhm." A-chan said. We kept walking until we stopped at a door. "He's behind that door I wish you good luck." A-chan said leaving.  "Alright (y/n) your sister set you up for this no time to go back." I said to myself as I knocked three times. "Come in." The voice said as I entered the office revealing the ceo.

"You must be Ouro-kun

"You must be Ouro-kun." He said. "Yes sir." I said looking at him. "Please take a seat." He said. "Let me introduce my self I am Motoaki Tanigo or what the members call me Yagoo." He said. I was beyond confused what to call him by. "Yagoo-san I have a question." I said looking at him. "Good ahead ask away." He said. "My sister set up that application but I'm too young to even accept this." I said looking at him. "Yes I understand your sister showed me some of the content you made she even showed me your cosplay account." He said. 'Sis why did you show my account to your boss.' I said to myself mentally. "But why interested in me." I said looking at him. "The reason is that I have a dream and I want that dream to come true." Yagoo said getting up from his desk. "When Kronii showed me your content and what you can do I was impressed." Yagoo said. "I want you to join hololive." He said. "Ehh me hololive." I said. "Your sister told me about a concept you have." Yagoo said. "Yes sir." I said grabbing my tablet out showing him the photo.