NOTE

COPYRIGHT:

This story (Deadly Nightshade), including all chapters, prologues, epilogues and associated content is copyrighted under the copyright, designs and patents act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Lauren A.), and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work contributes as an infringement of copyright. Any violation of this copyright is punishable by law.

Copyright © 2021 Lauren A. All Rights Reserved

DISCLAIMER:

The edits on each chapter are made and created by me. But I do not own the pictures used, nor do I take credit for them.

The characters in this book are completely fictional and each one of them do not portrait real people.

WARNING:

This story contains mentions of the mafia world, therefore there will be mentions of blood, mentions of a war between mafias, mentions of murder, mentions of weapons being used, mentions of explosions and all that is related to the mafia world, please be aware of this warning in any case that the previous mentions are sensitive for you.

This story contains romance, so it is not just about the mafia business.

And last but not least, English is not my first language. All chapters are edited and double checked for grammar errors before I publish them, but if there is any mistake I apologize in advance.

I really hope you enjoy the story and thank you so much for reading!