Chapter 7: The Perfect Design

When I arrived at my house it was around 12 o'clock, I went to my room to take a shower and change my clothes so I could meet Max for lunch.

I decided not to take any of the bodyguards with me, since all I will be doing is just eating with Max at Francesco's restaurant. I make my way downstairs and head to the garage. Once there, I take the key for my Porsche and drive my car through the city. Within a few minutes I arrive at Francesco's restaurant.

When I head inside, I see Max sitting at our usual table looking at his phone, he looks up from it when he notices me walking up to him and stands up to greet me, "Hello, beautiful" he says giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi! Did I make you wait for too long?" I ask once we break the hug.

"Not at all, I arrived 5 minutes ago." he says pulling the chair for me, I thank him as I take a seat and he walks towards his chair where he was currently seating.

"Would you like to order your usual?" he asks me.

"Yes, please." I say, he smiles at me and gestures for a waitress to come over and take our order.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Cattani and Mr. Marcozzi. Are you ready to order?" she asks politely.

"Yes, Lea will have the Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken and I would like the Bistecca Fiorentina." he orders for us.

"Great, and what would you like to drink?" she asks Max, looking at him with sparkling eyes, I don't blame her, though, Max is a sight for sore eyes.

"Shall we have wine?" Max asks looking at me for approval and I nod my head.

"If you have a Chateau Cheval Blanc, we will like to have that." he smirks at her and her smile widens when they make eye contact.

I look at her reaction and I cannot help but chuckle to myself, seeing girls swooning over Max is not uncommon, he is attractive and he knows it, which is why he likes to flirt with every girl he finds attractive and if given the opportunity he sleeps with them, but he never commits in a relationship, he is more of a one-night-stand kind of guy.

I thought my chuckle was quiet, but I was proven wrong when the waitress looks my way and blushes, probably from embarrassment or from the way Max was checking her out, either way she excuses herself from our table.

Max is still shamelessly checking her out when she walks away and once she is out of his vision he turns to me and says, "She's hot..." I laugh at his comment and say with sarcasm "Really? I couldn't tell from the look on your face." he smirks at that and says "What can I say? I am weak for an attractive woman." and I just laugh at his honesty.

"Anyway, how did the training went?" Max asks me once my laughter died down.

"It went great, the new members have impressive skills. They are perfect for the job and definitely what we need." I say to him.

"And what did you decide in regards of having a personal bodyguard?" he asks me curiously.

"I accepted the offer after I saw how good the candidate to be my personal bodyguard was at the training. He will start working on Saturday." I say dismissively.

"He must be pretty good and trustworthy for Damiano to propose on having him as your personal bodyguard." he comments.

"He has outstanding skills, I'll admit. And from what I saw on the training today he is the best of them all. Plus, Damiano said that since I am becoming the leader for the business in a few months he needs me to be protected all the time." I respond to his comment.