𝔈.𝑑𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑔 %%% 𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐈

;✧, ❀⇉ EDITH GONG }} ‧+ ✎ˀ

name─✧ edith gong'-
birthday─✧ jul. 27'-
age─✧ 15-19'-
sexuality─✧ bisexual'-
pronouns─✧ she/her/hers'-
gender─✧ cisgender female'-
ethnicity─✧ korean'-
faceclaim─✧ yuna of itzy'-

 27'-age─✧ 15-19'-sexuality─✧ bisexual'-pronouns─✧ she/her/hers'-gender─✧ cisgender female'-ethnicity─✧ korean'-faceclaim─✧ yuna of itzy'-

mbti personality type 𖥔 ◖˓࣪ ⸱ I N T P

personality strengths 𖥔 ◖˓࣪ ⸱ objective , logical ,
selfless , dedicated , inventive , creative , friendly ,
calm , focused , humorous

personality weaknesses 𖥔 ◖˓࣪ ⸱ absent minded ,
condescending , second guesses herself a lot , one
who hates rules an guidelines , withdrawn

karate dojo 𖥔 ◖˓࣪ ⸱ COBRA KAI (season one)
NONE (season two)
EAGLE FANG (season three)

love interest 𖥔 ◖˓࣪ ⸱ MIGUEL DIAZ, or YOUR OC

fun facts 𖥔 ◖˓࣪ ⸱
➫she leaves cobra kai after kreese has started to teach in the dojo, thinking that bad things are bound to happen

➫she has a maltese dog which she named effie

➫she lives in a townhouse with her parents and her older brother

➫edith lives close to kyler, the two being neighbors

➫prior to Cobra Kai, edith already has learned different forms of martial arts

➫she plays dnd with her brother and a few friends

➫edith loves to collect vinyls, its one of the hobbies she doesn't often tell people

➫in her family, she's the one with the most style

➫edith loves to cook and bake, the two being one of her biggest past times

➫a big fan of artists like queen and david bowie, their music genre often gets her in the mood to become more productive

➫edith loves classic disney movies, she just finds them cute to watch

|| MORE TBA

backstory 𖥔 ◖˓࣪ ⸱ edith has lived in california for her entire life, though has been moving a lot in her childhood years. at the age of seven, her family moved to the valley from san diego, and has settled in the area ever since. edith then met kyler, which the two became friends for the time being, though naturally they started to drift apart. one because edith thought that he wasn't up to doing no good, and two because they've found their own group of friends to hang out with. the two still spared a few conversations with one another, only because their families have become friends over the years.

over the years, edith's father has signed her up for various self defense lessons, with karate and taekwando being the two prime ones she had to learn, though wanting to focus on other things she decided to quit her lessons. as the new school year in highschool started, edith made a statement for herself by being in her friendly nature, whilst choosing to hang around demitri and eli often since she found it easier to be herself around the two, even if the girl got disapproving looks from kyler.

RELATIONSHIP INFO (for l/i)

WITH MIGUEL
EDITH AND MIGUEL'S relationship began when Miguel started to sit with her, Demitri, and Eli. Quickly since then their friendship started to kick off. they didn't start dating, though, as Miguel started to have feelings for Sam. Edith was supportive of this, thinking there was nothing much wrong about it. The couple eventually fell apart, and Edith did her best to try and comfort Miguel about it. They officially started dating by Season 2, Edith having to be one of Miguel's biggest supporters throughout the way. Often the girl would train with him, eventually Miguel helped her to be a tougher fighter, since she has her weaknesses as well.

Even when Miguel was in the hospital, Edith did not lose any hope of him waking up. She may not have been the first person to get the news, but she definitely was one of the happiest people to hear it. And with Miguel comes Johnny Lawrence, the three have had a close bond. Wherever Miguel and Johnny went, Edith was close behind. The two were like a second family to Edith, she knows where her loyalties lie.

Their relationship has always been built on trust on one another, neither wanting the other to get into any trouble without knowing. Though they have had their own faults throughout the relationship, both Edith and Miguel stood by each other's sides no matter what. Which made it heartbreaking for Edith to hear that Miguel has ran away from home.

TAGS

CHAIN