⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 w.erewolves (1)

T

T.he Vigolfr family are known for their large wolves. Living up in the snowy mountains of Finland, their home is fortified by big walls and guarded gates. Cornelia and Edelweiss are the daughters of Brandon the Kind, both much like their father who raised them with love.Cornelia was the youngest, born with hair of red as flames. It was a shock to many people, as both her parents were of dark hair. But no one dared to question it, unless they wished to be punished by Brandon Vigolfr. Edelweiss, the child born of ice and snow. The heir to Brandon's name and their village, Edelweiss looks up to her father the most in hopes she could be as good as him. Their mother sadly passed away before they could even have any more fond memories with her, after a few humans from the neighboring village came to destroy their home. Brandon was able to save his two girls, but his wife was murdered before his eyes. It has always been the three eversince.

Since the attack, Brandon made sure he did everything to protect his daughter. Keeping guards around at all times, building fortified walls, all to keep his family and people safe. But he knew it wasn't enough to ensure the girls' safety. He decided to send the two to Rue Morgue for the time being, wanting to know that no threat would come to either child. For the past few years, the two sisters have lived in the institute, awaiting for the day their father will bring them back home.

-

A.imee De Angelis, youngest of her family, and an excited girl at heart. Aimee awaited the day she would manifest her powers, especially in a long line of werewolves. She was the youngest amongst her siblings, so growing up and seeing them phasing almost immediately wanted her to be able to join them as well.

Aimee begged her siblings to help her manifest her powers, and they were rather wary, telling her to wait for it. But she was rather stubborn about it, and reluctantly agreed. They had the upbeat and excited thirteen year old Aimee stand yards away from them, her older sister taking on the roll to charge up to her, in hopes for Aimee to suddenly phase at the sight of attack. Fortunately enough, the young girl did, because by the time she turned into a wolf her older sister could've flung her over at the tree in their backyard. With her new powers, she was then sent to Rue Morgue in order to further discover more about werewolf self.